Apr 21, 2015
Blackpool
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1985
Hi All
Does have anybody have a discount code for the Dieppe Newhaven ferry traveling from Dieppe.I am hoping to get a ferry on 1st of Feb.
By the way Murcia have stopped wild camping in many places.
Cheers from a snowy Marmenor.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
No codes but over 60's 20% discount. Have to book by phone or at the port. Can be expensive if you don't book a month or two in advance.
Tel: 0800 917 1201

Often works out cheaper if you pay in Euro and no CC charge when paying in Euro.

Reactions: Jim
OP
OP
D
Apr 21, 2015
Blackpool
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1985
Is there anywhere in Newhaven we can pack for the night if we get the sailing that arrives at 10.30 in the evening!!
The 20 % discount sounds good but not sure if when I book online here in Spain I can get the discount.If I use that freephone number from Spain is there a cost?and will it still apply.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Is there anywhere in Newhaven we can pack for the night if we get the sailing that arrives at 10.30 in the evening!!
The 20 % discount sounds good but not sure if when I book online here in Spain I can get the discount.If I use that freephone number from Spain is there a cost?and will it still apply.

We are getting the Newhaven - Dieppe ferry in June and plan on arriving the night before and parking up in their car park. I checked when I bought my ticket and was told this is okay. As far as I can see from Google Streetview there is no barrier to get into the car park.

There is a non-free phone number for dfds which you could use. I don't have it saved and their website seems to be playing up so I can't check.

Paul

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
The free phone number puts you through to the French call centre, if you are saving 20% does a couple of quid on a phone call matter.
Might be cheaper phoning a non 0800 number from Spain why not email DFDS and ask for an alternative number .

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
That 4p is to UK numbers it will cost a lot more to other countries but still affordable.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
We are getting the Newhaven - Dieppe ferry in June and plan on arriving the night before and parking up in their car park. I checked when I bought my ticket and was told this is okay. As far as I can see from Google Streetview there is no barrier to get into the car park.

There is a non-free phone number for dfds which you could use. I don't have it saved and their website seems to be playing up so I can't check.

Paul

Plenty of parking and cafe in terminal opens up a couple of hours before ferry is due in,,BUSBY,,

Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
We have used the Newhaven Dieppe ferry and stayed in the ferry terminal car park overnight , also stayed in the aire next to the port which has electric hook up if needed. There is another one which we have used on the sea front around the other side of the harbour.
Mew

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back