Diary Of A New Motorhomer... I Have It (1 Viewer)

Spud

Free Member
Jan 18, 2015
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Shank's Pony
Exp
Bad
... Well almost!

Got word today that I can pick up the new motorhome on Saturday (was it really October when the order was placed?) and it's only 2 months late!!

So many things to think about that I can't focus enough to make this a full blog and it may be a while before I do, this toy will need some serious playing time.

Full of anticipation, excited and impatient for Saturday to arrive.

Spud

whoa

Free Member
May 2, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
It's been sold, no more
Exp
I'm a newbie
We know what your saying, it was the same for us, ordered 1.9.2014.,
Available on 27.4.2015., so in between trying to learn as much theory? as we could without being hands on, read as much of MHF as I could take in, day it arrives ,virtually forgot most of it, to tongue tied, because finally it had arrived, and first question is, what do we do now, all that info went, however I then realised take your time, it'll come together in a very short time, still much to do, now looking for a drive away awning, looking at the Khyam tourer quick erect awning, which we think will fit the bill, So hope you have a good day when it arrives, stick to the basics, if you've had one before you will already be knowledgeable so no problems he says? (y)(n):tmi:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Molls-Phot

Free Member
Oct 8, 2009
Lee-on-Solent
Funster No
MH
Swift Rio 340
Exp
Since November 2009
Same here. Ordered last October and finally collecting it on Tuesday, six weeks late in our case.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
dancing ducks.jpg
A set of ducks doing a happy dance for you :)

We found our modern van much easier than the old van we did have - much more user friendly when it came to the controls and facilities on the hab side.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Spud

Spud

Free Member
Jan 18, 2015
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Shank's Pony
Exp
Bad
Thank you all for your responses.

Roll on Saturday 1pm.

I don't mind driving but I have a feeling that the 3.5/4 hour drive will seem the amount longest ever (think I will borrow a friends 'Road Angel'!!)

Have acted on advice given on the forum and booked a site near the dealers, don't like being pessimistic but hey, and I will be bringing bedding ect.

Spud

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back