Devon Motorhomes (1 Viewer)

May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On our 2nd MH now a AutoTrail Savannah which we're absolutely delighted with
Recently found out (yesterday) that Devon MHs are manufactured relatively close to our home and more importantly they deal direct with you.I also noticed they fit out 2nd hand excellent condition vans.
My question then is - How do the Funsters on here rate this long established company particularly their "After Care Service"
Thanks in anticipation--Kind regards
Ian:thumb::thumb:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
they do have a good reputation . i havnt heard of bad customer service . been around awhile now where they are . but totally different company to what started in sidmouth years ago. .
but they do do some nice conversions . i like the renault ones . but would like them on a renault mascott . rear wheel drive and a good payload on the bigger ones .

Upvote 0
Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
Dunno how much you want to spend, non of my business really :Blush:, but I have just been on the Devon site and listed under "used" is a new demo model with all the bells and whistles that you could want. It's not registered yet. It is a Sahara 4 berth on what appears to be a Fiat. It's a lot of van for 46 grand. ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Devon have a good reputation, strangely enough 16 years ago I bought the Johns Cross showrooms and site from Peter Gowland, the owner of Devon Conversions!

Peter

Upvote 0
OP
OP
IanF
May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On our 2nd MH now a AutoTrail Savannah which we're absolutely delighted with
Dunno how much you want to spend, non of my business really :Blush:, but I have just been on the Devon site and listed under "used" is a new demo model with all the bells and whistles that you could want. It's not registered yet. It is a Sahara 4 berth on what appears to be a Fiat. It's a lot of van for 46 grand. ::bigsmile:

Hi -Yes seen that actually its a bit more (30K max). I did contact them yesterday about their 2nd hand vans they are fitting out and was delighted on cost,warranty,after care etc-Just couldn't fault the attitudes of the people I spoke to. However being a sceptical old bugger I wanted to see what reaction I'd get on here.Amazed that so far nothing at all negative given the many readers who have read the thread.
Thank you very much indeed for your kind interest Ian:thumb::thumb:

Upvote 0
Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
My Devon Eurovette was when in 1976,Devon was part of Renwicks group which also had freight interests,their logo was a beaver.
It seems the Devon marque has been in various ownerships with varying build qualities.
Alternatively why not try NuVenture http://www.nuventure.co.uk/
The nearest to a custom built van,my chum went from a Devon to one of their conversions on a Renault Master.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
yes in 76 devon were at the vulcan works exeter .they have come along way since jp whites at sidmouth . when they shut exeter i and some friends bought lots of stuff at the auction . i still have eurovette labels . i have them on my trailer makes it look a bit posher i thought .ha ha my boys vw is a caravette well thats what it says .hee hee .
i think they made the best vw conversions of the lot . had loads . first one was a 66 split screen . great vehicles .

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back