Devon Aztec lwb (1 Viewer)

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Wondered if any funsters have one? We really liked the look of it for when we upgrade from our Autosleeper symbol ES. We like the rear lounge and it seemed lighter than the sol vantage and autosleeper sussex duo and a lot cheaper than the ih tio anniversary model. I get my retirement lump sum next year but it looks like if we want one we will have to go for brand new one as second hand are rare, any advice gratefully received. Ta:Smile:

Sep 16, 2013
Horncastle, UK
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2006
I'm not familiar with the Aztec but there is something I can't work out on it.

The layout behind the drivers seat is Fridge with worktop above, then a wardrobe, then a bathroom and then a 6'3" bed.

The usable length in the back of a LWB Ducato is 3.5m.

If a bed is almost 2 metres long and a fridge is a around 50cm, how does a bathroom and a wardrobe fit in the remaining 1m?

I'm familiar with the Vantage Sol and that has the wardrobe above the fridge (and is almost the same layout as the van I'm currently building)

Edit - just did a better search on Google and saw how they do it. Looks like a very nice van.

Last edited:

scottie

Free Member
Mar 2, 2013
chandlers ford
Funster No
MH
Astec Devon 2008
Exp
July 2012
devon astec

Hi, I have a 2008 model, bought earlier this year, previously had an elddis
115 , 2011 plate, didnt like mid bedroom, preferred rear lounge, bed, so traded across. Have not used astec much yet, about 400 miles so far, no issues so far, observations if I were to redesign, more 240 volt sockets, effectively only 2, fridge uses one of them, would have liked 3 gas rings and 1 electric for cooker, dont need full size oven, no where for a microwave as such , there is a 12volt supply for tv but needed a 240 volt next to it , shower cubicle is small, just about does the job, I take up a lot of space, I compared this model to thetrigano, astecame out much better, if u are beginning from scratch, then you should be able to specify some of your requirements, also gas storage is 2 times 3.5 kg bottles. My astecworks for me, there are higher spec vehicles out there, but pricey. If u have any questions , happy to try and answer

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back