Rally Detling Ralliers, Come On Down. (1 Viewer)

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Pamelaaar and I are sitting here at the Detling Showground enjoying the warm evening sunshine. The Funsters have been allocated an area close to toilets, showers and the show. Our pitches are of a good size, the ground is level, very firm and well kept. We are also very close to the entertainment building, it's about 25 yards away from our van. If the weather stays as it has been today we should have a great weekend.
Safe journey everyone, we look forward to greeting you tomorrow.
Brisey & Pamenaaar.

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Hi you two, we are at a BritStop not too far away so should be with you around 10.00 in the morning so long as we survive tonight's forecast thunder storms.(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
was hoping to arrive there about now, but in the middle of a thunderstorm at present, 'tis chucking it down so will be a little later than i anticipated..
don't want to turn up like a drowned rat..:D
was getting a little blase because the storm this morning missed us, but it's banging right overhead now, better turn everything off here at home..:(
and hope we don't all turn up together and make your job of sorting us difficult.. :)

Last edited:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Shame we can't be there this year. Have a good time all (y)

OP
OP
Brisey

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
We have had a warm and sunny morning here at Detling. There have been a few rumbles of thunder and we had a hailstone shower at 7am but all is now calm. We have twelve or more Funsters already on site and looking forward to Beer 'O' Clock later this afternoon. It' looking good for the weekend.
Brisey.

CJB

Free Member
Feb 26, 2013
Kent
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
1 year
Be there about 5pm, just waiting until I can slip away from work

Fatwheels

Free Member
Apr 24, 2015
Sittingbourne
Funster No
MH
Auto trail scout
Exp
I'm a newbie
I'm coming tomorrow but only as a day visitor due to my new MH being delayed till March

Sharon Ebbs

Free Member
May 27, 2015
Thanet
Funster No
MH
hymer S700
Exp
im a newbie
unfortunately we haven't got out MH yet but we are still coming to Detling tomorrow!!
We drove past this afternoon and it looked really busy. I can't wait as we have never been before.
And we're looking for ideas on what MH to buy hopefully around september time.
Hope you all have a great time and the weather isn't to bad tonight

grasscutter

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 11, 2009
East Wittering. West Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis i588
Exp
Started in 1980
Had a very nice get together with some of the Funsters at Briseys van this afternoon followed by an evening listening to someone who pertained to be a Lionel Richie lookalike performer. Thank goodness for the funsters company.
Taking our own drinks along was a definite bonus.
Let's hope for a good turnout tomorrow evening for the Bee Gees (y)

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
An excellent weekend all round. .... good weather and particularly good company all marshaled expertly by Brisey & Pamalaaar...... There was even a motorhome show to boot!

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
this was an excellent weekend on a great site made even more special by the company of lovely funsters..

and my very grateful thanks to all those who befriended me, who helped me set up, kept my scooter battery topped up, and when it was time to leave helped with packing up the popup tent to great hilarity for those involved and spectating, :ROFLMAO: and in case i forget someone i haven't mentioned names, but you all know who you are.. :)

it was so hard to say goodbye, tears were hiding behind the smile at leaving, but hopefully, see you all soon somewhere or another, you've given me a massive confidence boost to carry on when i feared i may have had to give up with my beloved van, so upwards and onwards from a happy old dryad..(y)
:mnythnks:

OP
OP
Brisey

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
It was a pleasure to meet you dryad, we look forward to meeting up with you and your tent again.:wink:
I will master the bl**dy thing if it's the last thing I ever do.:rofl:
Safe travels,
Brisey & Pamelaaar.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back