1. Our Classifieds are free to subscribers
    For help in listing an item or for marking it SOLD please see this help file

PLEASE EXCERCISE DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE PARTING WITH MONEY
    MotorhomeFun cannot vouch for the honesty of members. 

PLEASE DO NOT BUMP 'FOR SALE" THREADS or they will be removed.

SOLD Dethleffs T6611 Advantage Elegance. Many, Many Extras

Discussion in 'Motorhomes for sale' started by minesapint, May 30, 2015.

1. minesapint

minesapint Read Only Funster

Dethleffs quality build has been in evidence since we bought this superb motorhome, it has taken us around the UK and down to Spain and back up through IMG_4956.JPG 20150508_110249.jpg IMG_5002.JPG IMG_5017.JPG IMG_5012.JPG IMG_5003.JPG IMG_5018.JPG 20150528_182130.jpg IMG_4964.JPG IMG_4969.JPG IMG_4956.JPG 20150508_110249.jpg IMG_5002.JPG IMG_5017.JPG IMG_5012.JPG IMG_5003.JPG IMG_5018.JPG 20150528_182130.jpg IMG_4964.JPG IMG_4969.JPG IMG_4956.JPG 20150508_110249.jpg IMG_5002.JPG IMG_5017.JPG IMG_5012.JPG IMG_5003.JPG IMG_5018.JPG 20150528_182130.jpg IMG_4964.JPG IMG_4969.JPG France without fault. We chose this model because of the rear bedroom arrangement which has either one very large double or two very good size single beds, which means you do not wake the other person if you need to get up in the night, plus the ability to close the door to the bedroom if one of us wants to lay in and one of us wants an early breakfast in the lounge. (see test report extra on http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/userfiles/file/MMM%20historic%20road%20tests/Dethleffs%20Advantage%20T6611%20Elegance%20on%20LWB%20Fiat%20Ducato%202.8JTD%20.pdf). The van has a full service history and had the cam belt and drive belts change only 6k miles ago. The van has only covered 30k miles. We had new Michelin Agilis tyres fitted only 4k miles ago. The van has a huge list of extras from solar panel and extra leisure battery to Dunlop Air suspension. For a full list please see the bottom of this page) We are looking for £23,995 OVNO as it has such a high spec, low mileage and is in spectacular condition. Please contact me either through MHF or email jackbirchley@gmail.com or 07738 755 826 IMG_4956.JPG 20150508_110249.jpg Extras List = Solar Panel, Pop up TV and Radio Antenna, Roof Rails, Led interior Lighting, TV and DVD Player, TV Booster, Front Recording Camera, Rear Camera, Sat Nav, Cruise Control, Extra Leisure Battery Trickle charge controller for Solar Charging, LED Running Lights, Dunlop Air Suspension, Tow bar and Electrics, Four Bike Rack, External Gas Point, External 12v Electric point, Fiama Roll out awning, Teak Shower Grating, Extra 12v socket in lounge, Alloy wheels with New Michelin camping Agilis tyres.
    NOW SOLD

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. StitchesnFluff

StitchesnFluff Funster

A shAme to sell such a lovely van

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fenman

Fenman Funster

You have broken my heart.
    Just the layout we have chosen and a maker we like but our downsizing has yet to begin as we have not sold our house which is the first step. Otherwise I'd be on my way to see it in the flesh. I know your area well as we used to live near Colchester and 50 years ago I went to CRGS.
    It sounds and looks superb and much as I hate to say it I think it will be off your drive very quickly.

• Like Like x 1
  4. minesapint

Hello Fenman
    Thanks for your message, I hope the downsizing goes to plan for you. As for the van and layout we have found this twin bed layout much better than any other as you do not wake each other when getting up in the night. Seeing your link to Segur we have just driven/wandered through Correze/Limousin region in the van after we left the Funsters meet at Twin Lakes, at Souméras, near Montendre.

5. Fenman

Fenman Funster

We went to the show at Peterborough to find the layout to suit us and the twin beds either at the rear or with the shower/loo at the rear with the twin beds sort of halfway down really struck us.
    Trouble is there's not a huge number of models with that option.
    We actually looked over a Dethleffs Advantage with them and were well impressed with the quality.
    We absolutely love our place in France. We are in a beautiful department with what seems like yet another wonderful view round every bend. We have been made hugely welcome by the villagers and if it wasn't for missing kids and grandkids we would happily move there permanently. But, being in the bottom of a valley, it is perishing cold there in the winter.:eek:
    We spend about 12 weeks there a year but once the house is sold, smaller one bought, we will buy a motorhome and use the French house as a base for several months of the year to tour France, Italy, Spain and wherever.
    Just want the estate agent to pull his finger out.:)

• Like Like x 1
  6. minesapint

The cottage sounds lovely, we have friends who have now live near Poitiers and have done for 8 ish years we visited them a few weeks ago on our way back up from Spain. The family visit by using Easy jet type airline on a regular basis. We stay at a lovely site at Camping Municipal in the stunning village of Montmorillon. We hope your dreams come true.

• Like Like x 1
  7. wizzer59

wizzer59 Funster

That looks in perfect condition(y) love the layout and I'm sure it won't hang around long;)

8. gillnphil

gillnphil Funster

Looks like a beauty, the build quality looks like a Hymer, probably part of the Hymer group like ours.
    Phil

9. minesapint

Hi Phil thanks for your kind comments, the Hymer/Dethleffs company certainly do build good vans. We have just got back from touring Spain and France without any problems with the van. All the best Jack

10. minesapint

Thanks Tim