Dethleffs Sunlight A63 tips please (1 Viewer)

Jul 27, 2011
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Newbie but old seadog
Any useful tips and advice about owning and using this motorhome would be much appreciated! Many thanks - Jerry

Feb 25, 2008
Barril da Alva, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
on and off for the whole of my existance
tips!!

Lynne has owned one for 2 years now, has had no problems at all. just had a check done and was told that it is in A1 condition. It is an 06 plate.

The only thing we would say is that they do not like being backed into trees or bollards.:Doh::ROFLMAO:

Enjoy every minute!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Lynne has owned one for 2 years now, has had no problems at all. just had a check done and was told that it is in A1 condition. It is an 06 plate.

The only thing we would say is that they do not like being backed into trees or bollards.:Doh::ROFLMAO:

Enjoy every minute!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

You are a little devil , wait till Lynne sees this hahaha

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
J
Jul 27, 2011
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Newbie but old seadog
A63

Thanks for that! I presume there is some sort of owner's manual? Is it easy to check/top up inner rear tyre pressures? What do you do with the safety net for the overcab bed? Any freeze-up problems in the past cold winters? Jerry and Sara

Feb 25, 2008
Barril da Alva, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
on and off for the whole of my existance
Thanks for that! I presume there is some sort of owner's manual? Is it easy to check/top up inner rear tyre pressures? What do you do with the safety net for the overcab bed? Any freeze-up problems in the past cold winters? Jerry and Sara

Hello,
The owners manual is available from the Dethleffs Owners club, once you have become a member.
Lynne's is single rear wheel, hers being based on the fiat Ducato
Also is the low profile so no overhead bed. As long as all the water is drained off before storing, it should be fine. If you plan to use it through the winter as we do, keep on ehu with small fan heater and if it gets really cold put the water heater on to stop it freezing.

Cheyne and Lynne

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back