• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Dethleffs Advantage T 6571 2.3 (1 Viewer)

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
If it's on Autotrader anyway what the hell is all the secrecy when advertising it on here all about?
I suspect because he couldn't be a*sed to copy & paste all that like @hchris has done.

...or a simple link to the Autotrader advert.

Perhaps it's wrong of me to 'spoil' an advert - but it annoys me when someone disrespects MHF... as the OP (in my opinion) has done.

May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
Perhaps it's wrong of me to 'spoil' an advert - but it annoys me when someone disrespects MHF... as the OP (in my opinion) has done.
I think he spoilt it without anyone's help. I agree with the sentiment about respect cutting both ways, especially when people (including myself) were actually trying to help the OP.

Oct 12, 2011
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
Since 2011 therefore I'm not a newbie anymore
Guys please, Mentalist has the right to sell his van anyway he likes. We can offer him advice as to how to sell it, but he does not have to take that advice.

But I do not think that either of these actions deserve some of the responses that have appeared.

I like this site as it generally does not slag each other off, but it does, as far as I am concerned, offer good advice and help and karma!

Now I Hope I have not offended Anyone!

donnieban

Free Member
Jun 19, 2016
Highland
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
A newbie
Very nice motorhome mentaliss. Good luck with your sale.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
£30,000 for a 2007. I should be considering putting my 2012 Burstner T660 up for sale.

PORKSTER

Free Member
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
Well well well this is still for sale its on his drive with hand written for sale sign. Just round corner from @Lenny

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back