Dethleffs Advantage Specific Body Colour (1 Viewer)

mentaliss

Free Member
Nov 2, 2012
Lancing
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Brought this Thread from 'Specific Motorhome makes' as it appears from the lack of response very few people own them??(n)(n)
Year 2007...white, white, white??? ok what white:mad: Dethleffs (emailed) NO REPLY, their Dealer organisation, sorry did I say organisation??don't know either, even their so called cream of the German motor home Manufacturers can't give good service
does anyone know the colour/code???

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
If the colour is for Fiat/Pug/Merc cab area the code should be on a plate under the bonnet. If it's for A class then take it to any good paint shop who should be able to match it.

OP
OP
mentaliss

mentaliss

Free Member
Nov 2, 2012
Lancing
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
If you can contact Chris at Premier Motors with your year model and Chassis number, I am confident he will be able to help. He has the books and codes.
cdavies@premiermotorhomes.com
either, so far he appears to be right!!! he suggested that I go to a Bodyshop repairer you might have a spectrometer...poor bloody service, I will definitely will not spend my next £65k on a Dethleffs thats for sure(n)(n)

Last edited:
OP
OP
mentaliss

mentaliss

Free Member
Nov 2, 2012
Lancing
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
If the colour is for Fiat/Pug/Merc cab area the code should be on a plate under the bonnet. If it's for A class then take it to any good paint shop who should be able to match it.

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
either, so far he appears to be right!!! he suggested that I go to a Bodyshop repairer you might have a spectrometer...poor bloody service, I will definitely will not spend my next £65k on a Dethleffs thats for sure(n)(n)
Sorry Mentaliss
If Chris cannot help then nobody can. I think that the basic cab colour is usually shown on a tag under the bonnet but I have not checked it out on this van.
The spectrometer read out could possibly be more accurate than original colour, which can fade.

Alan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back