Free Member
Nov 6, 2013
Welwyn Garden City
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
OK am new to motor homes never had one but girlfriends sister has one so went out a month back looked at a few.
Went to a place call Pullingers and liked the look of a dethleffs machine almost bought a new one! but they had a second hand 6571 low profile we liked, very helpful shame they didn't have a class version.
Went to the show at NEC looked at all makes and again liked the Dethleffs and Hymer machines.
We needed a large garage as I run a remote control racing business.
Had a good look round uk and bought a I6571 B 2008 model collected it last Saturday and it drove nice sat at 75 nicely all the way down.
Will be asking a few question !
Have one question does anyone know how the sink pulls into the shower area there is a knob on the right-hand side turn push???
Thanks
Jim

Jun 21, 2008
Haxey, Doncaster, UK
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2005
The sink does not actually move into the shower, by turning the knob next to the sink you can slide the sink towards the shower which then gives you more room when using the toilet

john

talaris

Free Member
Aug 17, 2012
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class Dethleffs
Exp
since 2011
It should just turn.. It dies seem to lock when turning as there is some friction. The sink, well mine does anyway, needs a good shove to get it to move.

Cracking van you have. We love ours.

If you need any info please pm me.

OP
OP
JimboT

JimboT

Free Member
Nov 6, 2013
Welwyn Garden City
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
First day trip out today to test everything at Grafham Water.
Went well few little bits to sort lock latch on fridge sticking will take apart and sort and move-able sink very stiff again will take apart and modify.
Heating hot water all worked great again drove very nicely.
Got some help from girlfriends sister as they have motor home.
Few pictures below.

All good so far.
Jim

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back