Jun 13, 2014
huddersfield
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
im a newbie
Anything bad about these vans?

im considering buying a 2010 one with 4k miles for £29k for my first motorhome.

also no fixed bed but has the double above the cab. any probs with this?

thanks in advance.

Gavin
Huddersfield

petensal

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2012
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Overcab
Exp
Since Sept 2009
We've had ours for 4 and a half years and are happy with it. No major problems and no plans to change it.

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Anything bad about these vans?

im considering buying a 2010 one with 4k miles for £29k for my first motorhome.

also no fixed bed but [HI]has the double above the cab. any probs with this[/HI]?

thanks in advance.

Gavin
Huddersfield

Not really a problem but something to be aware of. Climbing in and out of them can be a bit tricky if you aren't very mobile or are drunk. Once you are in there isn't a lot of room. If there are two of you the person at the front isn't going to be getting out without disturbing/waking up the other person.
The first van we ever used was a hired one that had this arrangement. 3 nights of it was enough so that when we came to buy the most important requirement we had was that it definitely didn't have an over cab bed! Only my opinion of course but if I were you before you buy try getting in and out of the bed a few times and see what you think then. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
P

pygocentrus

Free Member
Jun 13, 2014
huddersfield
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
im a newbie
Not really a problem but something to be aware of. Climbing in and out of them can be a bit tricky if you aren't very mobile or are drunk. Once you are in there isn't a lot of room. If there are two of you the person at the front isn't going to be getting out without disturbing/waking up the other person.
The first van we ever used was a hired one that had this arrangement. 3 nights of it was enough so that when we came to buy the most important requirement we had was that it definitely didn't have an over cab bed! Only my opinion of course but if I were you before you buy try getting in and out of the bed a few times and see what you think then. :thumb:

thanks for this, sounds like something that would annoy me.

Pls can you give me some examples of other motorhomes?

Thanks again

Gav

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back