Destinations - Travel journal (1 Viewer)

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Please be gentle with me, I'm being very thick this morning :Blush: - How do I order "Destinations"? I can locate it on the site but can't see any buttons to press to get it into my basket.

Many thanks

Phil

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi, you can buy Destinations here Link Removed We sell it there as some competing forums block access to here. :thumb:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Taran_Las
Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Thanks Jim, but how do I get it into my shopping cart? I don't see any info on that page regards buying only reviews. (Told you I was being thick today!)

Phil

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi,

1. Go to the page Link Removed
  2. Click on the "Add to Cart" Button
  3. The Journal will then appear in your shopping cart.
  4. Click on checkout and pay
  5. I will send your Journal out tomorrow:thumb:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Taran_Las
Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Can't see add to cart.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Link Removed

• Link Removed
  • Link Removed
  • Link Removed
  • Link Removed
    • Link Removed
    • Link Removed
    • Link Removed
    • Link Removed
    • Link Removed
    • Link Removed
    • Link Removed
    • Link Removed

Browse > Link Removed / Link Removed, Link Removed / Destinations – A Travel Journal and Logbook
Destinations – A Travel Journal and Logbook

Link Removed

Link Removed

Discover the Joy of recording your motorhome or Caravan trips in this superb new custom designed travel journal and log book

pixel.gif

Destinations is a diary of your Motorhome or Caravan trips that will quickly become a valuable family keepsake. Its extremely simple to record your diary entries, notes, trip, and site details. Quality paper is used throughout this journal and the pages are sewn, so it will keep years of your memories, safe for a lifetime.

Destinations is a diary of your Motorhome trips that will quickly become a valuable family keepsake. We’ve made it extremely simple to record your diary entries, notes, trip, and site details. Quality paper is used throughout this journal and the pages are sewn, so it will keep years of your memories, safe for a lifetime.
Every traveller who keeps a journal does so for different and valuable reasons. On the most basic level, your Journal is a place to record information; the name of those lovely tea rooms in Woodstock or directions to the waterfall from the camp site. It’s a log of what not to forget. It’s something to share with friends and family; or it might serve as a confidant on solo journeys. It’s a store for memorabilia such as stamps, ticket stubs, and wine labels, and can provide a clean canvas for impromptu sketches. However you use it, the rewards of reading it can be as enjoyable as the trip.

Inside “Destinations” you will find that it is easy to record all of the site facilities such as; ambience, laundry, pool, internet, pets etc with just simple check boxes. There is even a star rating system so you can rate each campsite with its true star rating.

Destinations has room for extensive descriptions of 100 trips as well as space to record details of new friends that you meet along the way. You also have an area to record fuel, mileage, road types, mpg averages and toll charges. There is also a section to record repairs and maintenance. Even if you are a very active traveller this journal will last you a couple of years at least.

The book has a thick laminated cover and the pages are sewn in so they will not fall out when you open it flat to write in it. Its 9 inches high and 7 inches wide at about half an inch thick it has 128 heavyweight pages. As the journal fills with your trips you can make your own table of contents at the front so you can easily find sites and trips again, each trip is numbered so it’s really easy to recall that memory.

I have been camping for many years, in all this time my wife Sian has kept an extensive log of our trips. Every campsite and road trip has been recorded and when we read these old journals the memories just come flooding back. Especially nice for us are sections where the children have recorded their thoughts and adventures. Our journals have become valuable family keepsakes. Your’s will too.

So start recording your observations, reflections and adventures. I promise that even the most basic notes made at the time will bring the memories flooding back. The joys of a journal and something remembered is priceless. The Journal costs just £8.99 plus 90p post and packing.

Link Removed

Comments

8 Responses to “Destinations – A Travel Journal and Logbook”
  1. <LI class="comment even thread-even depth-1" id=comment-15>
    0cc2d7238ad4f711907e69f7e0369948
    Don says:
    Link Removed
    I bought this at the Peterborough Show, we have not filled it in yet but we are due away this weekend so it will get it’s first use then. Good product I hope it does well for you.

<LI class="comment odd alt thread-odd thread-alt depth-1" id=comment-16>
    0cc2d7238ad4f711907e69f7e0369948
    Evelyn McIntyre says:
    Link Removed
    Hi, I saw this Journal at the Newbury show, I should have bought it right away because I forgot to come back to the stall. The this morning i saw the advert in the Caravan Club magazine so i have just ordered today. Thank you. Its well designed and just what i wanted

<LI class="comment even thread-even depth-1" id=comment-17>
    c612e577933f9d2767ccc516fd81414a
    Simon Matthews says:
    Link Removed
    Just came back to buy another for my sister-in-law, she saw ours and loved it so i am getting it as a belated birthday present. Hopefully ours will fill up at a faster rate than it has, the weather has been atrocious and we have been stopping at home.

<LI class="comment odd alt thread-odd thread-alt depth-1" id=comment-18>
    D Wyn says:
    Link Removed
    Love it. It will save lots of time and be great to look back on. BUY this Journal it is well worth it Link Removed

<LI class="comment even thread-even depth-1" id=comment-19>
    P. Price says:
    Link Removed
    Remember me, I emailed as I needed quick delivery as a birthday present for Dad. Thanks for getting the Journal to me so fast!!!!! He really appreciated the Journal so it was a hit.., Thank you

<LI class="comment odd alt thread-odd thread-alt depth-1" id=comment-20>
    Donna C says:
    Link Removed
    You asked for a review here BUT ONLY IF I LIKED IT cheek Link Removed Well I liked it, It was just what we needed I am really looking forward to filling it.

<LI class="comment even thread-even depth-1" id=comment-22>
    P Matthews says:
    Link Removed
    Just what we have been needing, this should last us at least 2 years, I think I might buy another now, just in case you are not producing them in 2011.

2. c612e577933f9d2767ccc516fd81414a
    S Roland says:
    Link Removed
    No problem giving a reference, very happy to do so. The Journal is a great publication which we enjoy using. Thanks for producing it, we will definitely recommend it to friends.

Speak Your Mind

Got this book? Please leave a review
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

Click here to cancel reply.
Name (required)
Mail (will not be published) (required)
Website

• <LI class="widget widget_recent_entries" id=recent-posts-3>Recent Books
    • Link Removed
    • Link Removed
    • Link Removed
    • Link Removed
    • Link Removed
    <LI class="widget widget_wp_digi_cart" id=wp_digi_cart_widgets>Your Shopping Cart

Your cart is empty <LI class="widget widget_recent_comments" id=recent-comments-3>Recent Book Reviews
    • <LI class=recentcomments>HymerTraveller on Link Removed <LI class=recentcomments>S Roland on Link Removed <LI class=recentcomments>HymerTraveller on Link Removed
    • admin on Link Removed
    • e phillips on Link Removed
  • <LI id=categories>Categories
    • <LI class="cat-item cat-item-67">Link Removed <LI class="cat-item cat-item-5">Link Removed <LI class="cat-item cat-item-66">Link Removed <LI class="cat-item cat-item-7">Link Removed <LI class="cat-item cat-item-8">Link Removed <LI class="cat-item cat-item-68">Link Removed
    • Link Removed
    • Link Removed

© 2009 Link Removed

Upvote 0

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi, sorry you are having problems. You just copied the front page. You need to click on the picture of the journal or the "read more" link. This will take you to the full page description. Right there, by the picture is an add to cart button.:thumb: Once its in your cart you can checkout and pay:Smile:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Taran_Las
Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Help

Jim,

I follow your instructions but when I get to a page similar to your screen shot (thumbnail) I don't have a box or text with "add to cart" what I have is a small box with a dot in it. If I place my cursor over the box I would expect to get a URL or something to indicate the box is active. How did you produce your screen shot? If I cut and paste the screen image it doesn't show the errant box.

Help.

Do I have to log in to the Motorhomebooks site to buy this book?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Jim,

I follow your instructions but when I get to a page similar to your screen shot (thumbnail) I don't have a box or text with "add to cart" what I have is a small box with a dot in it. If I place my cursor over the box I would expect to get a URL or something to indicate the box is active. How did you produce your screen shot? If I cut and paste the screen image it doesn't show the errant box.

Help.

Do I have to log in to the Motorhomebooks site to buy this book?

Your determination to buy a Journal and support this site is to be commended.
:Smile::thumb: I think I may have had a problem that was affecting just Internet Explorer users. Are you using Microsoft Internet Explorer? I may have just fixed it . Just follow Link Removed direct to the Journal page hopefully you will see an "add to Cart" Button, you might have to refresh your browser (press Ctrl and F5 together) If this does not work please feel free to contact me by PM and I will send you a free Journal for your patience:Smile:

Upvote 0

TinaGlenn

Free Member
Aug 7, 2007
Near King's Lynn
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
I don't think it was an internet explorer problem unless it is a recent fault, I have bought 2 of these books (my first copy got pinched by a friend :Eeek:) and I use internet explorer.

Love it by the way Jim Well done on another book ( have got the checklist too :thumb: )

Tina

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Taran_Las
Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Jim,

Many thanks for your kind offer, however, on following the link to the fixed page I now have an "Add to cart" button which I am very pleased to say has added the book to my cart:thumb:

Therefore, I should soon be the proud owner of "Destinations" and (in my small way) contributed to the running of what is a 'brilliant site'.

Once again, many thanks.

Phil Owen.

PS. I use AOL's browser - long story - don't ask:Blush:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back