jimire

Free Member
Mar 6, 2013
renfrewshire, scotland
Funster No
MH
fiat ducato
Exp
A few years ago Jim and I bought an old semi ruin in the campo in southern Spain, intending to work on it when on holiday. Then redundancy made it an almost full time thing (except when too hot in summer), and, between missing family too much.

Health issues (mine) brought us home at the begining of the year so had to stay for regular doc. hospital visits etc. He always fancied motorhoming and I must admit I took some convincing.
Joined this forum and read and learned what we could, took the plunge and got a 15yr old van and not spent a weekend at home yet. Love it! Planned to go south for winter.

Since then my health improved, Jim got a new job (at 59 he thought that bird had flown). so not going away for winter.

Don't mean to rabbit on, just to say sometimes when you cant decide what you want, the decision that is made for you works best, and to thank the people on this forum who helped ( probably without realising it) us to take a chance and make changes. Now that we have a week or two before work starts we are off tomorrow, not sure where, but hopefully see some of you on the road.
Thanks again
Irene

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back