Free Member
Mar 9, 2008
near falmouth cornwall
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
15 years
any one no where i can get new decal numbers for our bessacarr E769 , need some paintwork doing and have been told the numbers will need to be replaced they are the E769 on the divers side back :Blush::Blush:

gazz

Formerly "gazznhelz"
Mar 16, 2010
Eastwood, Notts
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
or ask me?

i have a vinyl cutter and can do vinyl graphics,

HOWEVER, i can only do graphics made up of solid vinyl colours,

a lot of motorhomes nowadays have photo style graphics for their pin stripes and motifs (i.e. gradients in the colours etc)
thats done using a dye sublimination printer onto a white vinyl, and costs a lot because the printer is so expensive, but the dyes it uses are even more expensive, most use a ribon style dye dispensing system, a bit like to old dot matrix printers,

so if you print out a graphic of one colour, you waste the dyes on the rest of that strip of ribon, likewise if you print out a 12 inch wide graphic on a 48 inch wide printer, your wasting 36 inches of dyes,

anyway, if your numbers are a solid colour, or made up of solid colours, then i should be able to help,
i could also do some custom graphics to make the motorhome your own at the same time if you like (they can be removed with a hairdryer if you sell the van)

and i'd only ask for payment of the materials used,

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ScooterSam82

Free Member
May 24, 2008
Nottingham, Uk.
Funster No
MH
Broomstick
Exp
The Rat's Graphix do really good designs,
as I wanted my 'Blue Panther's' face design making into graphics for the front of my scooter,
and luckily Gazz was able to do that for me.

Link Removed

It took him a while to cut out all the pieces & lay them on top of one another (to make up the face), but well worth the price. :Smile:

I also had 'The Blue Panther' done in yellow text for the back.
came out really well, and I'd reckomend Gazz's graphix's to anyone looking for that personal touch.
(Gazz aka GazznHelz, on here)

OP
OP
T

theresa

Free Member
Mar 9, 2008
near falmouth cornwall
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
15 years
the decal numbers i need are metal ones thanks for all the replies guys , i now have a price for them and part number , we are hoping the old ones can be taken off and stuck back on after the paint job ?????????????? as they are rather expensive to replace , :cry:, thats if we ever get the blooming job done still waiting for dealer to pay up , this have been going on since 1st of oct keep being fobbed of with yes will sent it in the post today , if they had done the darn work before we picked the van up as agreed i would not be having all this rubbish now , but once again soon as they have your money they dont want to no , right rant over feel better now :Doh:

gazz

Formerly "gazznhelz"
Mar 16, 2010
Eastwood, Notts
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
if the it's the dealers fault it needs a re-spray, then it should be his problem or getting the replacment numbers,

tho if they are really metal, then they should come off and be able to be re-used with new adhesive, check he dosent bend them whilst taking them off and stick them back on with a big blob of silicone sealant tho.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back