Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
has it got a motor Roger

I have a nice Coronet lathe for sale, only 33 inches between centres, get the genny out and run up a few bowls and cups at a meet play as you earn:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Has it got a motor Roger ... your 33" I mean .. I now the camper is elastic band driven.. but the lathe?????

Bob:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Yes I was Treacle come to think of it... how time flies when you enjoy your self.

[HI]These days it is and when.. more of the 'it is' than the when... dabble,[/HI] but not full time any more.

Bob:Blush:

Is this some sort of inter solicitor backslang code,

........does it mean "yes I know he's guilty but I'm being paid to get the slag off" or is it just nonsense Bob?........:winky:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
the cab may be but not the body

I'm sure it will be 96 inches, 6 inches narrower than a proper RV::bigsmile:

The body of the RV JIM is 95" the cab is slightly narrower... 96" on the body plus 3" extra for the awning arms / step sticking out and the exhaust tip.. with wing mirrors it is 129" or 9' 11" (folding arms).

so for all those that are fed up with the sizes...

for the last time.. it is 23'9" long

8' wide or 96" plus a slide out (when stopped)

the 8' or 96" is in fact 3" allowing for the awning rail one one side and plus 2" for the topper awning on the other side .. so I allow 102" as the over width as the mirror arms fold in to the door area if need be.

OK:Blush: As I have said European size but with all the extras of the American RV .. it is not a Thirtysee something as Mo's is... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bob:thumb:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
It must be fairly cramped then Bob, I can see the need for a larger one.......:thumb:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
long wise not width wise

It must be fairly cramped then Bob, I can see the need for a larger one.......:thumb:

It is plenty wide enough inside.. press that button and the slide makes it in to a big living area.. Mo has 3 of them.. just ask him about his size:winky:

I need a longer one.. not to live in.. it is the garage or toy cupboard to take the scooters / power chair or a quad bike.. it is a checker plate floor with tie downs to secure items while on the move. It has a couple of extra drop down side beds (we will have them removed as we do not need them)... but the extra space is just to carry the extras that a lot of motor homers do not need.

But the inside space is very spacious as any will tell you that have been on board.... OK now as big as Motor Romins Fleetwood Revolution, but big enough and big by european standard.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Has it got a motor Roger ... your 33" I mean .. I now the camper is elastic band driven.. but the lathe?????

Bob:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My 33" comes complete with a build it yourself windmill 60ft tall to replace the 3/4HP motor that drives the whole thing and does 150mpg
0-60 in 2 shaves of a nats' err whisker

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
is this a competition with Buttons?

My 33" comes complete with a build it yourself windmill 60ft tall to replace the 3/4HP motor that drives the whole thing and does 150mpg
0-60 in 2 shaves of a nats' err whisker

Are you in competition with Buttons by any chance???:winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back