Dealership named! (1 Viewer)

Nov 10, 2008
Forest Row, East Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
My Nissan Navara, which pulls my 5er, is due out of warranty in 6 weeks and had developed a couple of faults. The locking motor/relay on the LHS door was chattering when locking and the drivers electric seat adjuster was loose. Booked it in to the local dealership, Nissan Crawley Down, West Sussex, and since they (dealers in general) have a reputation of claiming that any changes to the vehicle will invalidate the warranty, I was prepared for an argument. Truck had not been serviced by dealer, used local garage and had had air suspension and brake controller fitted.
So there was I with a copy of consumers act 1984 ect., under my arm when I delivered it. "OK Sir, just give us a few hours and we will sort it, do you want a curtesy car?" Sure enough later that day, phone call and picked it up with new relay and seat adjuster fitted. "We also did a sofware update on the air bag system".
Well my flabber was well and truly gasted, things are really changing for the better and is customer satisfaction coming back?
JK

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
I know it seems a bit of a surprise when we get good service, when it shouldn't be--but doesn't it just make the day seem that much brighter?

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
If I had been the Garage Manager/Owner I would have charged you double..:thumb: