Dead as a Dodo- a few questions

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Jazzbow, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Jazzbow

Jazzbow Read Only Funster

We've not used our van for a month, but I just went in and the batteries are flat, not even enough to work the central locking! It doesn't look like we've left anything on.

1.The 'toilet full' light was on, the cassette is empty so it must be faulty, is this enough to drain both batteries?

2.I always thought that the hab stuff wouldn't drain the vehicle battery, am I wrong?

3. If we were to leave it plugged in at home, does this keep the vehicle battery charged?

4. Are both our batteries just fit for the bin now? They are both less that a year old :cry:

2. Wildbill

Wildbill Funster

if thay have had a deep discharge they my be kn..........d but i would try to recharged then them firs find the fault i have had battery that that that has happen to and they have been perfectly OK it is very unusual for both to discharge try recharge firs then disconnect one at a time and put multys meter on to find out wat one i drawing down if both are drawing down relay has gone but there must be a fault best i can do but jon
    jonansshel he know a fare bit a but leky :thumb:

• Like Like x 1