Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
you need to blame SWMBO

i think the route of all this is down to low driving standards overall.

people didn't used to have sat nav's and mobile phones to distract from the duties of driving and as such people paid more attention to the road and what was going on around them.

i bet that possibly 90% of accidents are caused by these gadgets.

the "OH SORRY I DIDN"T SEE YOU" because i was texting my bitch on my f***ing Iphone.

ditch the sat nav and the mobile phone do your route planning before you even think of getting in the car and write it down in simple form as M* jct 45 to A*** then you focus more on whats going on.

If you have to blame something then SWMBO has to be the top of the list.. that is more distracting than the 'gadgets' .. but whatever it will bound to be my fault.:Sad:

example SWMBO aka Sue backed up to sit on the stairlift seat.. however I had closed it up... ok no reversing camera in the rear end... so when she tried to sit down and ended up on the step part it was all my fault... had to be..... other people cause the issues when I am driving, but how they cannot see an massive RV is beyond me... but then if SWMBO cannot see the stairlift seat... then I rest my case.

Bob:Eeek:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
could not have expressed it better

Here we see the words of a man without any fear of pain and an absolute certainty of his 70 eager virgins who can't wait to get their hands on him.

I could not have expressed it better ... Sue now wants to know what is making me laugh...

Bob:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back