Day van hire in Orlando, Florida, USA (1 Viewer)

Roadrunner_644

Free Member
Apr 26, 2008
Leicester
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class B644
Exp
Since 1990
I've just been advised of this sites existance by an old friend, so here goes for a first post

It's a copy of a post on another site, so apologies if you are reading it again.

Evening all.

We have had to give the Hymer a rest as the kids 16 & 17 don't get the buzz they used to get from going to Europe anymore :cry:

However we have 2 weeks in Orlando booked this year, no accommodation yet, but a motorhome rental got the family thumbs down, so it's an apartment or villa, fair enough :roflmto:

But, I'll get my way if it kills me, I'd love to get one of those day Vans on hire for a couple of weeks, you see them at the shows, like Tranny vans with a real nice interior.

But I can't find anything on the net, anyone done it or know if or where these things can be hired, preferably from Sanford International airport (SFB)?

If not, I'll just have to get a medium sized SUV! :Doh:

Cheers

Dave

adventure

Free Member
Oct 16, 2007
somerset
Funster No
Exp
25 years
Sorry I can't help, but welcome to the site

I am sure there was a member on here from the other side of the pond he would know its not that big a place, is it ?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
When are you going Dave?

We're off for 3 weeks in June.Will take a look over there.:thumb:

We booked the transport a few months ago now.

We're collecting it from Sanford.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roadrunner_644

Roadrunner_644

Free Member
Apr 26, 2008
Leicester
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class B644
Exp
Since 1990
Thanks for the replies Adventure and AD.

We are going last 2 weeks of June, so not a lot of time to do it. Someone over there at the moment is going to ask his friends if they know of anywhere.

I've had a couple of emails back from RV hire companies, but they were more or less saying the demand for that sort of Van in the hire market was not there.

No worries, I'll keep looking ::bigsmile:

I can get one of those A Team vans reasonably cheap, it would just need the paint job :winky:

Dave

OP
OP
Roadrunner_644

Roadrunner_644

Free Member
Apr 26, 2008
Leicester
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class B644
Exp
Since 1990
Beep beep

Sigh, I'm getting lazy in me olde age, so I figure getting him on here will make him easier to catch :ROFLMAO:

On Yer bike Sonny :winky:

With them 15" wheels you can sprint, but I will ease by you as we get to 50 ish.

Course by that time the old Hymer is weaving and Shaking, the cupboards have delivered their loads onto the passengers, and I'm being told to slow down :Blush:

Can we change to a "How many small live dogs can you fit on to the Hymer dashboard while driving" competition :Cool:

It seems much more civilised.

Nice to see you here mate :winky:

Dave

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back