Dave Newall.. I want your babys ! (1 Viewer)

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I know I have mentioned it before but once again Dave sorted out, with a telephone call, a problem I had with the installation of my cruise control.
He very quickly sussed out what I had done ( left too much slack on the control cable ) from my description..
Once I set that correctly all went perfectly !

So once again Dave, big up to you mate.. and thank you for not only doing me a great deal on the kit in the first place, but for fantastic after sales back up too.. Link Removed Link Removed

If anyone needs anything this guy does, go buy it with absolute peace of mind !

Last edited:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I want your Baby's:Eeek:
I'm getting seriously worried about recent posts on this very very very friendly forum:Eeek:
Geo

Kanberlingo

Free Member
May 18, 2009
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
10yrs. & 20yrs towing.
I'll second that :Eeek: Er! no, not I want your babies, but Dave Newell as a top chappie.

First time I met Dave & his good wife Jackie was to have the cruise control sorted on an AutoSleepers Executive I had bought, as the dealer hadn't a clue, even after 3 attempts. It meant travelling from Preston to Daves place near Telford, a round trip off over 200mls. Then when we changed from the Exec. to our present MH a Chausson, it was another run down to Daves to get it removed, prior to collecting the Chausson, then another run down to have him fit it to the Chausson. So just to have someone do a proper job, 600 mls were clocked up. No problem. When we change again:Doh:it'll be the same routine. On our 2nd & 3rd visits we stayed on a very handy private, adults only site just across the road, a site we've used a few times since.

BeeJay

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Now i'd like one of them Black and Tan babies in yer avetar:thumb: