Free Member
Jan 22, 2016
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
On & off since 1974
Im looking for one as I only have a I phone and I pad,I've found a Which Best Buy,Nextbase 312GW. I was wondering if anyone has any views on this or possible other makes which may be worth considering. The only downside I could see is that it mounts on the w/screen and what with a reversing camera and a satnav already on the screen my vision will be even more restricted.

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
My neighbour has just bought the Nextbase and reckons it's good, although I haven't seen the results yet.
I have a BlackVue which has Wi-Fi and no screen so it's quite small. My model is now a few years old so has been replaced but the new ones come with 'cloud' storage I think.

Richard.
PS. Results of the BlackVue can be seen on my YouTube videos. Link below.

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
I have the 402g its a great bit of kit but you can get the 512G ( no wifi )now it has the anti glare polarising filter

If the 312GW is the same quality it will be a nice bit of kit

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
Afew sreenshots 402g

Fussen .jpg
Globebus Zell .jpg

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
Not sure I like that Max speed readout, could be rather incriminating.
Can that be turned off?

Richard.

No you can't turn it off I will double check the next time I boot it up

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
Most Satnavs also record max speed even though you don't see it onscreen. The details come up on the log page. You can't turn it off. You can however zero the log after each trip if you can be bothered. If you stay within the law there's no problem.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Im looking for one as I only have a I phone and I pad,I've found a Which Best Buy,Nextbase 312GW. I was wondering if anyone has any views on this or possible other makes which may be worth considering. The only downside I could see is that it mounts on the w/screen and what with a reversing camera and a satnav already on the screen my vision will be even more restricted.
Don't see the problem with the iPad, I've downloaded dashcam videos to the boss's crappad using a 3 quid adaptor.

OP
OP
Melvin

Melvin

Free Member
Jan 22, 2016
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
On & off since 1974
Don't see the problem with the iPad, I've downloaded dashcam videos to the boss's crappad using a 3 quid adaptor.
Sorry for my ignorance but could you explain what this adaptor is,does it send a wifi signal to the I pad.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back