Dash Cam-sensible instructions (1 Viewer)

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
My daughter bought me one of these,but the instluctions are gobbly de gook-or is it me,has any one a near translation of them?

Attachments

• carcam.jpg
    carcam.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 75
Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
I have one of these, but didn't notice any instructions I'm afraid. Seemed pretty straightforward to use though. All you have to do is stick in the micro SD card and plug in to (preferably) ignition controlled supply. If the supply is not ignition controlled you will have to turn it on/off manually. If ignition controlled it will come on when you start the engine and go off when you stop. It has a rechargeable battery in it but it doesn't last long so needs to be plugged in.

brynric

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Pilote G600
Exp
I got one like this cheap from Amazon.
If you google "HD720P instruction manual" it should come up with a pdf file for the camera. You could save it or print it out (if it's the same camera).
It's worked quite well for us oner this trip so far. I set it to 5 minute blocks and have protected the blocks which show us driving onto the campsites, just for the photo album.
I did find the suction arm to be useless, ours fell apart. The camera is now velcroed to the top of the dash. This works ok but you can't check the screen whilst driving. Probably a good thing.
Bryn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
bigfoot
Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Thanks for the replies,my version takes a standard size SD card

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back