Darn sarf update (1 Viewer)

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Have always camped, caravaned or had boats. Now in our second year with the motorhome.
Well we are well into our dorset trip been to cc site at cheddar on the way down cc site near swanage for 1 night and south lychate near poole for last 3 nights weather has been fantastic done about 150 miles on the scooter sight seing, sandbanks particularily impresive. bought a top box for scoot so we can put mrs ips lid in it to save carrying it round (mine fits under seat) spent beggar all else really as 100 mpg and no parking fees. were off to wiltshire this morning for next 3 nights then unfortunately home. Hope everyone else who is away has had same weather we have.

kennygd

Free Member
Dec 1, 2009
Anywhere in the UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Starting out fulltiming
:thumb:Very nice too, been threatening to get down that end of the world but keep getting put off by very narrow roads so I am told, are they suitable for a 29 foot motorhome towing a trailer, whats your oppinion on the roads in Swanage:Smile:
kennygd

OP
OP
ips

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Have always camped, caravaned or had boats. Now in our second year with the motorhome.
Hi, Cant see a problem any were round poole swanage and lots of vans wilding at studland, but maybe stay away from ludworth. Incidentaly our van is 6m but guite wide and we had no probs getting to swanage cc site however it is i narrow approach. Hope that helps

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
went down that way last year and the roads were narrow but we made it down there, we got our leckie bikes on which we have been out every day as the weather has been fantastic, just about time we had a lovely summer eh? after all those horrible ones we have had lately, they say have a terrible winter and you will get a nice summer, seems to be the way eh?:Cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back