Daftest thing a warden ever said to you (1 Viewer)

Feb 14, 2009
Chandlers Ford, Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner TD700 H L
Exp
Since 2008
Yes most site wardens are very helpful.. however its the silly things that you remember...

At Bristol we were leaving just before 12 noon and went to use the toilets but madame said that they were still cleaning - can I use the disabled toilet as that is vacant? - No its for diasabled people and they might want to use whilst you are in there!

At Devises - when we had a c*r*v*n we were new to the site the warden cycled to the pitch and he waved up down left right back a bit more as I reversed to the hedge, "Stop he called" - yes were were there, engine off , get out of car to unhitch. The warden then said you are too close to the adjacent awning and will have to move by another 3 feet, doh!

barryd

Free Member
Feb 10, 2009
Yorkshire Dales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since May 08
Hi Barryd
However, when we are on "proper holiday" i.e. a week or several, we tend to use the CC sites for the facilities on offer. Our van (autotrail starspirit) has a fairly small washroom, which would give a shower, but at a bit of a push, so we use CC sites (for this and other facilities such as laundry, drying rooms etc).

On our three month tour last year Mrs D only ever used our loo and shower. I dont think she ever used a public loo (especially in France). I find it a bit of squeeze (the shower not the loo:roflmto:) but we have to make use of it so I can keep emptying the loo and grey and filling up with water in order to justify me being there! (I dont do nothing else you see apart from aim the van and scooter)

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
No doubt we wouldnt be allowed on some of these club sites your all talking about. Would probably get banned for driving a noisy scooter or playing my guitar too loud!!!

Ah! That explains why you had all those sites you listed to yourself.....the guitar :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

barryd

Free Member
Feb 10, 2009
Yorkshire Dales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since May 08
Ah! That explains why you had all those sites you listed to yourself.....the guitar :ROFLMAO:

Yep. IF you think those with Gennys are annoying wait until you park next to me after a few Stellas and I suddenly feel musical. Even worse if I start singing. I did this on a French Aire once when some French people where hanging around the van. Unfortunately they just didnt seem bothered. Either that or they were enjoying it which I find hard to beleive.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back