Free Member
Dec 14, 2015
leicester
Funster No
MH
auto trail imala 730
Exp
june 2016
Just picked up new imala motor home had it two weeks microwave has gone bang .anybody had same problem?

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Unfortunately it's a known problem, I just changed mine for a Panasonic.

OP
OP
nigel smith

nigel smith

Free Member
Dec 14, 2015
leicester
Funster No
MH
auto trail imala 730
Exp
june 2016
Hi what model number was the Panasonic you fitted did it go straight in?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Hi Nigel
Not sure if yours is the same as mine as I have an Autotrail Mohawk. I fitted a PANASONIC NN-E281BMBPQ Solo Microwave - Black £55 from Currys, I checked the size before buying, it fitted the surround more ore less the same as the Daewoo, I had to make minor alterations for the dimples in the wood where it's fit sits a they was slightly out and the piece of wood that goes across the top to hold it down was again in a slightly different place, so just a case of screwing it back in situ.

Jan 27, 2014
Herts
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessacarr 560L
Exp
Since 2014, changed our MH 4 years ago
Thanks for the recommendation of the Panasonic MW. We bought a nearly new 2013 Tracker and about a year later the Daewoo conked out. We sourced a replacement one but it only ever worked for a few minutes before overheating. I had to try and cook in batch mode, on for a couple of minutes then let it cool down again before using again. In April this year we got a Panasonic and fitted it as you advised and it is perfect. Worked well during a cold and wet three week trip to Wales in May and June. TOok the Daewoo home, tested it and realised the fan was not going round at all hence the overheating. Unfortunately out of its one year guarantee so will just throw it away.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back