Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
We have done it. after buying a pup first time round, we have today bought a proper motorhome. after looking for ages, listening to you lot, we decided on a Swift Sundance 630g.
Today did the deed and bought one from a dealer, Mrs DL is chuffed to bits (plenty brownie points::bigsmile:) and we take delivery on 23rd.

We had a good haggle, and the dealer was left with a (photocopied0 list of jobs that he was happy to do.
Now i have the info i want (train weights etc) and I can insure it and get ready for collection.
We are heading for the shed in the morning, to start fishing out all the gear for it...........getting slightly excited,..which is worrying:roflmto:......hopefully, VERY soon after collection, we will get to meet up with soem of you lot somewhere:ROFLMAO:

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
We have done it. after buying a pup first time round, we have today bought a proper motorhome. after looking for ages, listening to you lot, we decided on a Swift Sundance 630g.
Today did the deed and bought one from a dealer, Mrs DL is chuffed to bits (plenty brownie points::bigsmile:) and we take delivery on 23rd.

We had a good haggle, and the dealer was left with a (photocopied0 list of jobs that he was happy to do.
Now i have the info i want (train weights etc) and I can insure it and get ready for collection.
We are heading for the shed in the morning, to start fishing out all the gear for it...........getting slightly excited,..which is worrying:roflmto:......hopefully, VERY soon after collection, we will get to meet up with soem of you lot somewhere:ROFLMAO:

may i just say before you part with cash
make sure every job is done
nothing is waiting on parts

[HI]once you drive out its a lot harder
to get things rectified [/HI]

i found out the hard way:Eeek:

sorry to rain on your happy day
i hope everything goes well for you
but forwarned is forearmed

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Congratulations and welcome to the zany world that is motorhoming, your in for a life changing experience. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Very sound advice from Bill.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Good that you have found what you wanted. bet you can't wait to get started.

Best of luck

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back