Greenacres

Free Member
Jan 10, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van t620
Exp
13 years since retirement and many younger years as a Hippy in a VW conversion, roaming the Greek Is
Has anyone managed to make contact, ordered or received a double skillet in 2014?
I have paid for mine , emailed the supplier several times regarding dispatch but have not had any response.

Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
yes I ordered mine in January and emailed them 3 times with no response whatsoever and then I suddenly received a refund for the recipe book from Paypal so I guessed the skillet must be on it's way and it arrived a few days later. Shocking customer service but I was relieved to get it. It might be worth hanging on in there and keep emailing them. I thought they had folded as their website disappeared last week but it's back now :thumb:

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
I paid for a skillet last week through Paypal, but have now received a full refund with a message informing me that the man who makes the skillets is ill and there is no more left in stock :frowny:
Anybody got one in decent nick they want to sell?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
I paid for a skillet last week through Paypal, but have now received a full refund with a message informing me that the man who makes the skillets is ill and there is no more left in stock :frowny:
Anybody got one in decent nick they want to sell?
Gold dust comes to mind ..... I wonder if I could auction mine to pay for a new m/h:wink:

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
Has anyone managed to make contact, ordered or received a double skillet in 2014?
I have paid for mine , emailed the supplier several times regarding dispatch but have not had any response.

I'm still waiting for mine as well. I'll keep my fingers crossed
How did you pay? My order was through Paypal and refunded within a week back into my paypal account.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 5, 2011
Gironde, France
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
5 years
We got ours this year from a seller on eBay. Last year tried to order 'direct' & failed, but got a refund via PayPal.

I would advise anyone to look out for one on eBay through a 'private' seller-they come up regularly. My experience of D & F is that they are really 'random' & a waste of space! I got nothing from them whereas others got their skillets!!!

Maybe it was personal???

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Well I was going to do that today when suddenly a Parcel force van turns up with it. (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back