Cyclematic electric bikes (1 Viewer)

May 8, 2011
God's county. Helmsley, North Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
IH Tio 630 RL
Exp
Since April 1846 but have always camped.
I need (well ok, want) an electric bike and wondered if any funsters have any experience of the above bike, or any other reasonably priced e bike? It's discounted down to £399 from £1000.
Thanks.
Nirvanauk

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Do a google search for AS bikes (near Coventry) they do electric folder bikes of which I have 2, they have been mentioned many times on this Forum and always favourably.

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
No experience, but like you its one of those wants I have been looking at for a while. The price seemed to good to be true for the cyclematic, so look at the reviews on the link Link Removed and you may well find out why.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chrisboyo

Free Member
Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
Hi
We have lecy bikes and love them, but as per the previous post check out AS bikes

The main thing to watch out for is the price and avalability of a replacement battery. One of ours failed , Powercycle, after 3 Years and the price to replace it is £320. :Doh:

AS Bikes replacement £140

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Do a google search for AS bikes (near Coventry) they do electric folder bikes of which I have 2, they have been mentioned many times on this Forum and always favourably.

Have to agree with Gooney, very pleased with my two from AS bikes, more importantly you need to hear the "promise" from AS bikes, they will look after you afterwards and they read these messages and revel in it too... Griff:thumb:

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Yes I say AS bikes as well, we have two folding 250 w motor and 36v battery,the parts have been sent to us in France at no cost when we need to replace them, my stand broke and he sent that to me, they are have good after sales and will advise you on anything that goes wrong save sending the bike back for hi to do otherwise £15 by courier to send it back.
We have had the throttle go which ended up a pain to do but he advised us on that and when we had a back wheel puncture , we didn't know how to take back wheel off and he advised us on that as well.
And a few spokes which he sent us free of charge.
Cant fault the after sales.
We have also had to replace the batteries recently after 2 years he sold us 2 new ones for £250, the old ones were not going as far only 10 miles at a time.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back