Cutting it fine (1 Viewer)

Jul 17, 2009
Funster No
Our new MH had an original due date of March, might be early might be late, now into April......due date arrival at the dealers 10th April (Sunday, I don't think so). They say allow week to ten days for fitting solar, awning etc and pd inspection plus time to make good the things manufacturer failed to complete. All very well but we have a ferry booked for 27th which might possibly leave us a week to get acquainted with all the new bits and pieces, are we cutting it a bit fine ?

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I will keep various bits crossed for you, but going on the average delivery dates and delays I think you might have to be pretty lucky to make it :(

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
. All very well but we have a ferry booked for 27th which might possibly leave us a week to get acquainted with all the new bits and pieces, are we cutting it a bit fine ?
Make sure your dealers know about the ferry booking date and seeing that delivery is late you will be looking for recompense on the ferry cost and the cost of the rearranged date. It might help them to focus their minds a bit. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
How long are you going away for? If it is just a short trip you could postpone fitting of solar etc until you get back, unless there was time to fit them of course. :)

OP
OP
motorhomewave
Jul 17, 2009
Funster No
Just going for six days, would have been two weeks but work has reared it's ugly head ! Yes it's a possibility to have the solar fitted later but don't really want to trek back to the dealer unless I really have to, sixty miles there sixty back, stay overnight, who knows. Just hope it arrives in time !

Reactions: DBK

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back