LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Hi Again, I can now provide the contact details for Phil Littlewood of Power Developments.
Referring back to a post before Christmas, about a friend of ours drawing a blank on trying to find a supplier of a replacement Exhaust System, Hymer LHD.
A custom system in Stainless was made by Phil within a couple of days, so with these problems in mind I have asked him if he could Custom build similar systems for fellow funsters, I will myself be having a system made in July during my next visit to the UK.
Phil's first Hymer customer was so delighted with his service that he has passed the contact on to two major dealers in the East Midlands area. Please see below the contact details of Phil, he is based at Stanfree near Chesterfield.
Phil.pdl@gmail.com
Broken Link Removed
Broken Link Removed

Brightspark

Free Member
Dec 27, 2010
Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
June 2010
Hi jumar, great info about the exhaust systems. Have also been on your blog, the details of the camper stop does not show an address or co - ordinates, could you please give us an idea as to where it is. Thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Many thanks for the above details Jumar.
They are much appreciated. :xThumb:

Have a good 2015.

Cheers,

Jock.
P.S. Thanks for the "heads up" PM earlier. :xThumb:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Excellent info.. I will be contacting him ref a bike exhaust when I get back from the winter jaunt

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
jumar

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Just a quick update and a Thank You to those who have already contacted Phi at Power Developments, he has received some early inquiries about making systems for new customers, we hope that some of these have come from you Funsters.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back