Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
in our kontiki we av 6 oblong blocks,i would like 2 know r they inserts 4 making the small bed up.we av u shaped lounge,so the space will be used 4 dining table only.So if any fellow motorhomers need them we r open 2 offer,i live in morecambe which is very wet at the moment.we r going 2 NEC in 2wks for camping and caravan show,my wife won 2tickets.we can arrange 2 meet some like minded people at the show if anybody is interested,even if is 2 say hello.

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
If you dont use them to make the u shape into a bed, i would store them somewhere safe in your house, as when and if you decide to upgrade to another van they might well be needed by your vans new owners, same with any removable carpets that might be in your van if you dont want to use them keep them safe as having them missing could detract from the price you could get for your van at the end of the day

Upvote 0
OP
OP
bandit

bandit

Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
cheers mate,we will keep them.hopefully we will use this motorhome 4 a couple of years'and then upgrade.i am goin 2 b pullin a trl behind it,2 carry my motorcycle and some ancilary equipment.we might even look at getting the engine remapped,it all deppends our it performs:thumb::thumb:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back