Curtains & Blinds ..must be a joke somewhere (1 Viewer)

Justice

Free Member
Jan 21, 2015
Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
1 year
Some may have seen I'm building my own motorhome and as it has windows 360° I want to get black out blinds and white thermal lined curtains. I know this is going to cost a bit due to being 28ftx8ft but does anyone have a contact? Thanks

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
If you want them readymade, can't help, but if you can make them yourself plenty ads on ebay for material/lining etc much cheaper than shops.
eg wife just got 30mtrs of thermal lining for less than £100, delivered. Good quality too.
Cheers, Dave(y)

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
blackout blinds are cheap in argos. cut to length and use a length of U channel aluminium or plastic to guide the ends and keep them close to the windows

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
I've used these people for my blinds in the house, they are very helpful and make to order:

Broken Link Removed

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
You asked.... :giggler:

.She had just finished her shower when the doorbell rang. Tiptoeing to the front door, shivering in plump, pink nudity, she called, "Who is it?"

"The blind man," came a mournful voice, so she shrugged and opened the door with one hand while reaching for her purse with the other. When she turned to face the man, he was grinning from ear to ear and she saw that he was holding a large package in his arms.

"You can see!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah," he nodded happily. "And mighty pretty too. Now, where do you want I should put these blinds?"
..................................................................... :groan:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Justice

Justice

Free Member
Jan 21, 2015
Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
1 year
You asked.... :giggler:

.She had just finished her shower when the doorbell rang. Tiptoeing to the front door, shivering in plump, pink nudity, she called, "Who is it?"

"The blind man," came a mournful voice, so she shrugged and opened the door with one hand while reaching for her purse with the other. When she turned to face the man, he was grinning from ear to ear and she saw that he was holding a large package in his arms.

"You can see!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah," he nodded happily. "And mighty pretty too. Now, where do you want I should put these blinds?"
..................................................................... :groan:
I'll set them up, you knock em down

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back