Crusader Carpet Services (1 Viewer)

Sep 27, 2007
Shropshire based
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
started in 2001
We have been considering replacing our carpets for some time now, and recently we found this company:

www.crusadercarpetservices.co.uk

They are based in Woecestershire, near Redditch, and its run by Peter and Helen Haddon.

All we can say is they provide an execellent service, with good quality carpet, at a reasonable price.

If anyone is considering replacing their carpets, have a look, send for a sample and take it from there.

A template service is also available if needed.

We have no connection with this company, other than very satisfied customers.

Nomadic

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi, glad you got your new carpets sorted out, :winky: have we got to take our shoes off now..............:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Always nice when someone recommends a good company with great service, since buying our van from the large dealer at NEWARK we now take more notice of what people say.:Doh:

Thanks for the advise on the batteries, ours came the next day, fitted and ready to go, see you soon.:thumb: Bob.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
can you tell me how it works? do we have to send a template to them or do they have a load of stock ones?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sooty 10

Free Member
Oct 8, 2007
Nelson, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
c Class
Exp
Since 1999.
We also had our carpets replaced by http://www.bespokerugs.com/ they also gave a first class service. Good quality and keen prices, thay also have a free overnight parking place with internet access.

The workshop is near Louth, so easier to get to for us northerners.

Sooty10

OP
OP
nomadic
Sep 27, 2007
Shropshire based
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
started in 2001
can you tell me how it works? do we have to send a template to them or do they have a load of stock ones?

Hi Haganap

No, they do not stock the templates, each job as it own templates made.

You can make them, using wallpaper lining paper, but don't use self pasted paper, it tends to be difficult to unroll!:Doh:

Mr Haddon will make the templates for you, but that does incur an extra charge.

I hope this helps.

Nomadic:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back