Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
Hi Funsters
Anyone know were in South East Wales I can get cruise control fitted to my MH ?

Thinking of sunny Happy Daze
Chrisboyo N Liz

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
WE HAD OUR CRUISE FITTED AT DAVE NEWELLS:thumb:........ AT TELFORD......1ST CLASS:thumb: ...

Dave with his wife in the office and of course the dog ....Lovely couple, first class service...done in 1 hour while we waited.....we booked in the campsite across the road for one night as we had to come from France............the cruise control Dave fitted has been the best I have ever used, it was fitted to a Fiat 130 multijet ...3 months old from new.......:thumb:

Mel:thumb:

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
WE HAD OUR CRUISE FITTED AT DAVE NEWELLS:thumb:........ AT TELFORD......1ST CLASS:thumb: ...

Dave with his wife in the office and of course the dog ....Lovely couple, first class service...done in 1 hour while we waited.....we booked in the campsite across the road for one night as we had to come from France............the cruise control Dave fitted has been the best I have ever used, it was fitted to a Fiat 130 multijet ...3 months old from new.......:thumb:

Can agree totally with above
Cheers, Dave:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Chris,

We will allow you to drive towards GOG country to get your cruise control fitted:ROFLMAO:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Chris,

We will allow you to drive towards GOG country to get your cruise control fitted:ROFLMAO:

Gods country is Yorkshire...... but don't worry you will not need to travel that far as Telford is just to the right of you,....mid Wales...turn right......cushty:ROFLMAO:

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
What year is your motorhome and which base vehicle is it on?

Thanks for all the good comments guys:winky:

D.

rob kinnear

Free Member
Nov 29, 2010
Swansea
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
1 year 10 years tugger
try ( Carafit Caravan Services <dan.holley@carafit.co.uk ) in cross hands if they can not do it they will tell you who can locally I have been there a few times and they have always been very helpful,
Best of luck
Rob:winky:::bigsmile:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Dave Newell here too !

I was a bit too far away to drive to Dave but he supplied me with a kit of parts and an awful lot of back up !!

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Dave Newell here too !

I was a bit too far away to drive to Dave but he supplied me with a kit of parts and an awful lot of back up !!

I would just like to make it clear we do not normally sell kits for DIY installation since there is only Jackie and myself we do not have the manpower to provide the required backup for DIY fitting. The kit Jaws is referring to was simply an old stock kit of a type that I don't generally use.

D.

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

I hope the new Rapido on a Fiat 130 multijet we get in March with the factory fitted Fiat cruise control is as good as the cruise Dave fitted to my Fiat McLouis 463 steel motorhome I have now....I have done 33000 in two years and it has been a pleasure to drive:thumb:.

Keep up the good work Dave & Jackie.....and of course the guard dog

Mel

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back