Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
AS anybody got Dave Newells address at Telford Shropshire so I can put it in my sat nav for when I go for a cruise control fitted, thank you..Mel

des

Free Member
Oct 1, 2007
south staffs
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
5 years
just click on the advert top right hand corner! no doubt dave will be along soon to reply otherwise.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
See you soon Mel? Scotjimlad has the correct address but go to our website and download the directions as sat nav will only get you to within a quarter mile. Our estate is tucked away behind another one and most people go in there by mistake. We are in Court Works NOT Court 2000.

D.

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
Dave Newell

Here are the co-ordinates:

52.643368° N
2.446437° W

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
See you soon Mel? Scotjimlad has the correct address but go to our website and download the directions as sat nav will only get you to within a quarter mile. Our estate is tucked away behind another one and most people go in there by mistake. We are in Court Works NOT Court 2000.

D.
Hi Dave, I have decided to have one fitted I have taken on board
what you had written, it is looking like early May if all goes well nothing quite decided on as yet or tunnel booked, do you have a place to pull over night if needed or is there one very close, is it ok for us to wait while you do the job as you said it would take about 2 hours, would that create a problem....you also said to give 5 days notice in your letter.........Mel in France

Dave there no reason why you can not fit on the latest model Fiat 130 multijet LEFT HAND DRIVE everything’s looks the same just the steering wheel on the opposite side

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Hi Mel, May will be fine, just give us the five days notice and we should be able to fit you in. There is a campsite just 400 yds away from the workshop, Severn Gorge Caravan Park. They're not cheap at around £20 a night but it is a pleasant site and very convenient. Its adults only and communal facilities block (no not mixed showers, individual toilet and shower cubicles), pets are welcome. Buses to Telford town centre (indoor shopping centre) run every twelve minutes right past the campsite entrance or there are plenty of walks available. You will be welcome to wait while the CC system is fitted to your vehicle.

Look forward to seeing you soon, D.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back