Cruise control fitter (1 Viewer)

Oct 13, 2013
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 120
Exp
Since 1988
I'm considering having cruise control retro-fitted to my Peugeot 2.2 Elddis Autoquest. Can anyone recommend somewhere / someone to fit it? I'm based in Hampshire.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
dnewell.gif

is the best but up North

Peter

Spenders

Free Member
Jan 19, 2013
Tadcaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2013
Ditto

Wot Peter said....

Make trip out of it.... the Severn Gorges campsite is about 1/4 mile from Dave's place and its a very nice place to be with very friendly staff.

Go on.... do it....... you know you want to!

Simon
:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
There used to be a discount for MotorhomeFun members, don't know if it's still available? Worth checking. :thumb:

Mike

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
I can also agree with what's been said above Dave Newell does an excellent job and the local area has a series of museums that are well worth seeing - especially Blists Hill village, so it's worth the trip.

Wyn

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Thank you all for the positive comments, Peter we're not "up north" we're in the midlands (yes I know that's north of you but its still not "up north"::bigsmile:). Yes funster discount is still available. Phone us on zero 1 nine 5 two five 8 double 7 zero 2 for a price:thumb:.

D.

Biged

Free Member
Sep 21, 2012
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
No longer looking
Exp
Thank you all for the positive comments, Peter we're not "up north" we're in the midlands (yes I know that's north of you but its still not "up north"::bigsmile:). Yes funster discount is still available. Phone us on zero 1 nine 5 two five 8 double 7 zero 2 for a price:thumb:.

D.

Anywhere 'North' of watford gap and we all wear kilts :Sad:

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
You sound Northern! and you "sup ale" Which way do you drive when you come to Cornish Farm then :ROFLMAO:

Bloody Northerners :winky:

Eddie

No Eddie I don't sound "Northern" I sound midlands, Shropshire to be exact and Dawley to be even more precise. Here's a good owd Dawley phrase to confuse all you Southern sissys, "Cost ed a ball agin a wall and kick it till it bosts? Cost Cust thee? Shropshire and black country is the closest dialect to English of the middle ages. And I may go South to get to Cornish Farm but I go North to get to many places too so I'm a Midlander and proud of it.::bigsmile:

D.

Rob e Lee

Free Member
Apr 16, 2012
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
No Eddie I don't sound "Northern" I sound midlands, Shropshire to be exact and Dawley to be even more precise. Here's a good owd Dawley phrase to confuse all you Southern sissys, "Cost ed a ball agin a wall and kick it till it bosts? Cost Cust thee? Shropshire and black country is the closest dialect to English of the middle ages. And I may go South to get to Cornish Farm but I go North to get to many places too so I'm a Midlander and proud of it.::bigsmile:

D.

It's confused this Southern Softy! A translation please.
:Smile:

Rob

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989

D.

Sorry didn't understand any of that. My friend speaks "Northern" I'll bring him to the beer tent at Peterborough Dave :winky::beerchug::beerchug:

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.

D.

Could you head a ball against a wall and kick it till you bust it? So could you?

Sounds like a Brummy to me th'nows :D

Jun 9, 2014
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Malibu T500
Exp
Since 2014
The Midlands does exist! Tho to be fair, in Shropshire, we do dally on the Welsh border! On more serious note, cannot recommend Dave enough !

Jun 19, 2014
Cardiff
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
I'm a newbie
Yaw from Dudley or Dawley

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Dawley born and bred. Dudley is yam yam country.
Could you head a ball against a wall and kick it till you bust it? So could you?

Sounds like a Brummy to me th'nows :D

Very close but no cigar,
Could you head a ball against a wall and kick it till it bursts? You could not, could you?

D.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
And another from me.. Dave not only is extremely competent but offers a top notch back up service after the event.. Man has the patience of a saint !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back