Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi Enjoyyourself,

Yep we are, have been going for years in fact we have just booked chill out time after Cropredy has finished on a campsite in the next village for 2 more days.

Looks like a good lineup as it usually is, specially enjoyed Hayseed Dixie who performed last year.

If you are going may well see you there amongst the other 20,000 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mick & Sheila

Aug 29, 2010
Nuneaton. Only when I have to.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis t564
Exp
Since Sept 2010
Just booked - been meaning to go for years.
Big RT fans and will be good to see Joan Armatrading again.
First saw her supporting Supertramp in Coventry in 1976!
Look out for us sporting our Funster sticker.
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Thinking about it

I have been a couple of times and enjoyed it. This year's line-up looks very good, so may well go.

Catherine

TDH

Jun 22, 2009
Powys/Shropshire border
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Loads
Very tempted by that line-up, particularly Joan Armatrading, and I just love Bellowhead!

I saw Fairport this time last year and was a bit disappointed to be honest. They seemed knackered and there wasn't the usual 'oomph'.

Anybody who's interested in the smaller folkie festivals, by the way, could do worse than get to Fishguard at the beginning of June (that elongated bank holiday weekend) followed by the Gower festival the following weekend.

And, of course, you'd get to see three users of this site in concert!!

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
chiropody festival ??

Is what i saw at first , and thought good gad some people will go to owt ::bigsmile:

D

DM14742

Deleted User
Cropredy

Fantastic Festival, alas I have booked off as much time from Work as I dare this year but will be there next year to kick off my retirement celebrations!:thumb:

OP
OP
E

Enjoy_Yourself

Free Member
Jul 1, 2010
Pontypool, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
We have our three day tickets and the leave is booked so we will definitely be going along. Wanted to go last year but we had to back out at the last minute. Sounds like a great weekend and we will also be sporting the Fun Sticker for ID purposes.

Looking forward to Richard Thompson, Joan Armatrading, Squeeze and especially the Sawdoctors. Don't know what to expect from Fairport Convention, but after a Bob Dylan concert a few months ago nothing can be more of a let-down.

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
You will enjoy

Bellowhead - they were magic 2 years ago...

54mud

Free Member
Sep 18, 2009
Stone, Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
24 on and off
Our tickets arrived this morning. We have been going for the last 7 years, really good weekend and will be our first festival in the new Land Rover motorhome. See us in field 2 (if we get there early).::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back