Crocs type footwear dangerous? (1 Viewer)

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi :Tongue: her who must be obeyed swears by them:Smile: but i like flyflot ::bigsmile: flipflops

not many escalators in the sticks:Doh:

Ray and vicky

sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I wear a range of flip flops 24/7 and 12 months of the year....
If your bits between the toes hurt, go for soft leather ones - you will never wear closed in shoes again :winky:

I recently converted Pammy to the whys and hows of ff's....... hopefully she will back me up later!

hhee hhee......::bigsmile:
what have i been missing out on here.....:ROFLMAO:

Aug 16, 2007
Funster No
naw.....they still not as good as crocs...........ask kath,she loved those ones i bought her in zante (not proper crocs but just as good)
what colour you gonna get!!!.........:ROFLMAO:
1424319_0cf12d4943_m.jpg

Jaine has got some with flowers all over them:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

E

Evercreech Junction

Deleted User
To add my two penneth. Anyone with sense of style or care for their appearance would do well to avoid crocks. They say much about the wearer and none of it too good. Flip- flops or boat shoes do much the same in a far nicer way. Could anyone imagine a Parisian or Milanese lady of certain years wearing such footwear? I think not, only us Brits and perhaps the Australians would go for such attire.

The Poor Relations

Free Member
Sep 16, 2007
Sutton, Ely
Funster No
MH
Folding Camper
Exp
3 weeks
as I have said before, it is all down to personal taste

now, wouldn't it be a boring world if we were all the same!!!!!!!!!

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
nope - they have lots of holes in, I have to admit Iwas sceptical to start with, but they are great, dothe gardening in them and take them every time I go camping

I think I am now a Honorary RV and a chav all in the same week :ROFLMAO:

AND a 50 + blue rinser.:Smile:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Debs, the Salvation Army saves fallen women.

Iv'e asked them to save me one for friday:ROFLMAO:
geo

The Poor Relations

Free Member
Sep 16, 2007
Sutton, Ely
Funster No
MH
Folding Camper
Exp
3 weeks
ooooo!

what can I say

give me their number quick

There I was on Saturday going out as a young family in a TT and now I have blue hair, no taste in shoes and only fit for the Salvation army

oh I am so glad I met you all :ROFLMAO:

V

vanessa

Deleted User
Crocs are supremely comfortable. They were designed for people with foot problems, particularly plantar faschitis (or however it's spelled - inflammation of the sole of the foot!), or with heel-spurs (that is, a little hook of bone growing out of the heel bone).:Cool:

I have not got a pair, simply because of the price - if / when they come down in price, I'll be head of the queue!!:thumb::ROFLMAO: Not brightly-coloured ones though, I'm too shy to wear shoes that scream out "look at me"!!:Blush:

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Crocs are supremely comfortable. They were designed for people with foot problems, particularly plantar faschitis (or however it's spelled - inflammation of the sole of the foot!), or with heel-spurs (that is, a little hook of bone growing out of the heel bone).:Cool:

I have not got a pair, simply because of the price - if / when they come down in price, I'll be head of the queue!!:thumb::ROFLMAO: Not brightly-coloured ones though, I'm too shy to wear shoes that scream out "look at me"!!:Blush:

Vanessa -

Have a look here:

Link Removed

V

vanessa

Deleted User
Oooh, SHARON! You TEMPTRESS you!!:whatthe::winky::ROFLMAO: Now I've got no excuse to have uncomfortable feet! (I've got a heel spur - seeing the doc at the hospital tomorrow to find out what he's going to do about it)

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
While you are there, ask him what colour would be best for you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
same as these but we got them from Towsure fo about a fiver

Link Removed
Rob

good ones rob...iv got the cheapies....i paid around £6 for mine...iv got orange,pink & peach....i love them,i must be a chavette according to some....:ROFLMAO:

Mikemoss

Free Member
Aug 14, 2007
Corsham, Wilts
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Well, I loved my croc-type sandals until....they suddenly and catastrophically lost all grip twice in three days, landing me flat on my back first in the gents bogs at the Bath and West (don't ask) and secondly on the deck of the Isle of Wight ferry.

I'd worn them more or less continuously for three months as they were so comfortable, but the 'tread' on the sole had all but worn out, so beware - they can get dangerously slippy on hard, wet or damp surfaces (painted concrete and metal did it for me).

Having said that, they're back on my feet now and the manufacturers are sending me a free pair of their new improved model with extra grip!

sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Well, I loved my croc-type sandals until....they suddenly and catastrophically lost all grip twice in three days, landing me flat on my back first in the gents bogs at the Bath and West (don't ask) and secondly on the deck of the Isle of Wight ferry.

I'd worn them more or less continuously for three months as they were so comfortable, but the 'tread' on the sole had all but worn out, so beware - they can get dangerously slippy on hard, wet or damp surfaces (painted concrete and metal did it for me).

Having said that, they're back on my feet now and the manufacturers are sending me a free pair of their new improved model with extra grip!

agrreed they can be slippy on shiny wet surfaces...EVEN WITH GRIP!!:whatthe:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Even Those that should know better sometimes forget:ROFLMAO:

ice1.jpg