LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Anyone know where I can get some crocs or croc look alikes from ?
Do not really want to buy on line because an awful lot of people are saying genuine crocs are no longer available yet an awful lot of firms are still advertising them .. On top of that a friend ordered some from a certain well known retailer ( originally famous for selling books on line ) and after several weeks has neither the shoes nor the dosh !

gillr49

Free Member
Aug 8, 2007
Holbeach Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Try The Original Factory Shop, saw some just recently and they were cheap (I think about a fiver) but looked like the real thing.
:Smile::Smile:

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
I bought some recently at our local "Sports Direct Shop" They were end of range crocs for £15. Rather limited in the choice of colour (I ended up with gold!!) but you can't have everything.

Lunarman

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 18, 2009
Guisborough North Yorkshi
Funster No
MH
Malibu T410
Exp
Since August 2008
Crocs

Link Removed

If you look on this site and put in Cloggs and then search on the Clogg site for Crocs they have some. I use the discount site all the time, check it every day in my Favorites.

And if all else fails try E Bay I bought some fake crocs for our son in the summer and they were fine - Sue

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
some of my geckos look like crocs, ok there a bit smaller but more or less the same, one even took a bite out of me last year.....

you did mean reptile crocs didn't you:Doh:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I bought some recently at our local "Sports Direct Shop" They were end of range crocs for £15. Rather limited in the choice of colour (I ended up with gold!!) but you can't have everything.

Lunarman

Pink handbag to match ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nice one

Peter

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
We got our Crocs from Sweetfeet, quite often half price or even less:-

Link Removed

Rgds
Bill

p.s. mine are brown

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:Cool: 2 Euros a pair in the Local Chino Bazaars/Todo shops. Some even have an imitation fur lining in them and some have artificial Diamonds. Any Colour from Pink, White, several shades of Blue and Black, Yellow, Green. I think you get the picture? :thumb:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Looks like Sweetfeet have it then !
Cloggs worked out a few bob more even with the discount ( but worth the look so thank you ), Geckos I have tried but after a very short period they tend to get squashy and bits squeeze up between the toes.. not nice :Eeek::ROFLMAO:, Aldi and co only do 'em in the summer months, I suspect it would not be fiscally prudent to travel to Spain for them ( but appreciate the info :Smile: ), and gold Crocs !! Ummmm... Well they MIGHT go well with the Tutu and the magic wand but then I can only wear that get up in certain places.. The local working mans club clientèle tend to be a little derisory when I go down there wearing it.. :Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back