Croatia (1 Viewer)

Sep 20, 2014
Luton
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
8 years
We are contemplating a trip to Croatia. Our concerns are we take two.young spaniels that need quite a bit of excersise a lot of the time of the lead
Are there any sites that have area's close that would be suitable
Kind regards
Gordon and Greta

Deleted User
We took our border terrier 3 years ago, no problem on any of the sites we stayed on. Loads of places to walk a dog on or off lead. Beautiful country hope you enjoy it I would love to go back. Very good route through Germany via Garmen Partenchenko (not sure of the spelling) to Innsbruck, then Brennan Pass where you don't need a go box, turn left to Lienz and then over The Alps into Italy.

Spongy

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
We took our border terrier 3 years ago, no problem on any of the sites we stayed on. Loads of places to walk a dog on or off lead. Beautiful country hope you enjoy it I would love to go back. Very good route through Germany via Garmen Partenchenko (not sure of the spelling) to Innsbruck, then Brennan Pass where you don't need a go box, turn left to Lienz and then over The Alps into Italy.

Spongy
We stayed all over Croatia and I didn't see any problems with dogs on the sites, but there were a few beaches that didn't allow them. We met a couple who also had two Springer Spaniels, and were avid walkers and they had had a wonderful trip.

Go to Croatia - it is absolutely beautiful. We loved Istria - Italy but much cheaper! I did a thread on it -

http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/cliffandger-grand-tour.129781/ If you have a couple of hours to spare, sift the wheat from the chaff - the info from the drivvle - but believe me, you won't want to miss Froggyland in Split!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

moulin 87

Free Member
Aug 31, 2015
Limousin, France
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Espirit T7150
Exp
Certain campsites have beaches reserved as dogs (and family) only, Camping Strobec at Split was one and Camping Strasko on Pag was another. Every else we found it easy with our dog but in the real touristy places it was a little crowded...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back