Cretin at Honfleur (1 Viewer)

Sep 5, 2008
York
Funster No
MH
C Class Bessacarr 769
Exp
Since July 2010
Some cretin blew the whole aire electrics at Honfleur. He tried to put a dual adapter into our socket and blew the whole site. Somehow somebody got it going again and he came across to try again. Some argument in French followed and he then put his leads away. The site is now jam packed full.

Lin

OP
OP
lindylou
Sep 5, 2008
York
Funster No
MH
C Class Bessacarr 769
Exp
Since July 2010
Can't believe it. He's done it again this morning. Got some botched up lead thing. Not only that, police were round this morning. He didn't have a ticket !:Angry:

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Can't believe it. He's done it again this morning. Got some botched up lead thing. Not only that, police were round this morning. He didn't have a ticket !:Angry:

Bet there were lots of annoyed campers......takes some doing to blow the whole aire....was he French ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Some cretin blew the whole aire electrics at Honfleur. He tried to put a dual adapter into our socket and blew the whole site. Somehow somebody got it going again and he came across to try again. Some argument in French followed and he then put his leads away. The site is now jam packed full.

Lin

I would think he has just tripped a 10 /16 amp circuit fuse in the box you are coupled into....and somebody has reset the box... But to trip the whole honfleur Aire:Eeek:...

OP
OP
lindylou
Sep 5, 2008
York
Funster No
MH
C Class Bessacarr 769
Exp
Since July 2010
I would think he has just tripped a 10 /16 amp circuit fuse in the box you are coupled into....and somebody has reset the box... But to trip the whole honfleur Aire:Eeek:...

Yes he was French. Yes he tripped the whole aire. There have been lots of annoyed campers. Fortunately he has now gone and electricity restored.

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Eeeet was Msr Creatane!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back