Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
We arew quick to point out dealers failings, so I think its only fair to give a shout to one who in my opinion supports motorhome owners.
We bought our MH from Becks ant Rollesby near Norwich last september.
About six weeks ago we found a leak. I took advice from a forum members at that stage, and contacted Becks. They took the vehcile back for a repair, compensating me for my fuel (its a long way from essex) and giving me a loan car. We then collected the Mh and off we went to peterborough. You all know the conditions prior to and during this event, and we found that Becks repair had failed.
As they were at the show, we approached them on sat morning. I had rehearsed what i was going to say, had taken advice, and metaphorically rolled my sleeves up.
I approached them in the pouring rain, told them of the problem and they replied "what would you like us to do about it?"................to which i replied "take the van back".
They , without hesitation, agreed that was probably the best option for all concerend and would save everyone falling out. They told me to return the vehcile at my earliest convenience, (which will be next saturday), and if they didnt have anything in their stock that took out fancy, they would refund me in full the purchase price.
We are now on the look out for another van, and suggest that anyone looking for one, give Becks a look..........a fairer dealer would be hard to find I think.

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Unless of course they knew it had leaked when they sold it before you tell me I am cynical this has happened recently with another dealer and member on here.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I agree about Becks and have posted about them before.

They are a decent honest bunch.

I am sure they knew nothing of any problems.

I think I have probably used the same courtesy car as you Darklord. Was it a grey Nissan? If so you probably came across some of my daughters crisps she dropped in the back which I frantically tried to pick up when I brought it back and noticed the mess on the back seat:Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Fantastic... That is as it should be. Well done Becks most impressed.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back