Credit Card Rip Off (1 Viewer)

Dec 2, 2010
Hollywood, Birmingham.
Funster No
MH
A Class Laika
Exp
Since 2011
Renewed my insurance today with Vantage, they now use the Ryanair business model of charging for "services" other than insurance. I wanted to pay by credit card but was told by the agent that it would cost in excess of £10, this is in addition to the £25
" administration" charge for existing policy holders, £20 for new customers.
Right, got that off my chest for a Monday rant, get on with my life now:Angry::Angry:

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Renewed my insurance today with Vantage, they now use the Ryanair business model of charging for "services" other than insurance. I wanted to pay by credit card but was told by the agent that it would cost in excess of £10, this is in addition to the £25
Right, got that off my chest for a Monday rant, get on with my life now:Angry::Angry:

a new company beckons one assumes

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007

You mean Company Ripoff not Credit Card Ripoff.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years

Rapide561

Free Member
Aug 5, 2007
Leeds and Lake Garda
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
My understanding is that the organisation can charge for a payment method, but not more than they are charged for processing it. Difficult to police I guess as many businesses willbe on different tariffs with the bank etc.

Russell

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back