crabman

Free Member
Mar 31, 2016
Anglesey Wales
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
hello all i am a newbe, never had a moterhome before thinking about getting one to travel Europe so got lots of questions to ask, iam used to driving in Europe as i was a class 1 HGV a few years back but never did the holiday thing, always working and it not the same, so i will be posting a bit as time goes by and hope to learn a lot,

if your wondering why i am called crabman its because ii had a shellfish export business in my younger days,

well all the best you can call me crabs, crabby or other names if you so wish lol

crabs

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Welcome Nipper! :)

Lots of folk on here touring Europe in all manner and ages of MHs so you won't be short of advice if you ask. Some of it may even be useful!

OP
OP
crabman

crabman

Free Member
Mar 31, 2016
Anglesey Wales
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
i am married but if a trophy Bride with long legs comes along i will run off with her, like a rat out of a aqueduct
thanks for your welcomes
:)

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Hi there Mr.Crabs and welcome to MHF(y)
Brian & Jo

OP
OP
crabman

crabman

Free Member
Mar 31, 2016
Anglesey Wales
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
going to try and upload a picture, if might not work but i will try i am not used to this site yet

OP
OP
crabman

crabman

Free Member
Mar 31, 2016
Anglesey Wales
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
why did it not work it uploded it ok?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• JOHN.JPG
    JOHN.JPG
    209.8 KB · Views: 31

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Welcome to Fun, a good idea to use us the forum for research and questions, don't forget you get just 5 free posts then you will need to join £15 per annum it'll be the best money you can spend on your search for a Motorhome.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

travelling wilbury

Free Member
Mar 27, 2016
somerset
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline i138
Exp
since 2009
:):hiya2:welcome, Crabbie....so thats what the inside of a modern HGV looks like....bit like the modern MoHo......

OP
OP
crabman

crabman

Free Member
Mar 31, 2016
Anglesey Wales
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
today they are great vehicles, beds bunks, night heaters all the works, i have not driven a HGV for a while since i sold my business, its like riding a bike once you do it you don’t forget, you may not believe this many of you but the larger the vehicle like a 15mt Truck the easier it is to drive, i recently took to driving a motorbike a
125 cc never driven a motorbike before i found it harder than truck driving lol, but it true, anyway looking at a motor home now to take away my bit of totty on the side so my wife does not know, my tottys name is Bertha i will upload a picture of her for you all to see, you men get your eyes of this gorgeous woman she all mine

btw you can call her Bertha from Bangor she looks good after loosing 6 stone in weight :LOL:

Attachments

• Bertha.jpg
    Bertha.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 13
OP
OP
crabman

crabman

Free Member
Mar 31, 2016
Anglesey Wales
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
to right i have a picture of us together on the bike, tell you what with her on the back it tends to get stuck in the mud a lot :)

Attachments

• big bertha.jpg
    big bertha.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 16

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back