Banned
Jan 8, 2014
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
2018, Apache 634 150 Auto
Exp
Since 2015
Anyone got a Coveva Windbreak? If you do, what are your thoughts on the quality?

Nov 9, 2015
North Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer MC-I B 580
Exp
Since 2005
I cannot fault the quality of my windbreak, the cloth is tough and the poles, fittings etc all are well made and up to the job. If fully assembled as per the instructions it does indeed cope with strong winds. The downside is that to assemble it can be done by one but it is much easier with two and it takes a fair bit of time as there are a lot of bits and pieces. The bag with the poles etc is long and it all works out to be a fair bit of weight.
I do not stop more than two or three nights usually and cannot be bothered with it all so in a couple of years I have had the windbreak I have used maybe three or four times.

Eric

Sep 9, 2011
Worcester
Funster No
MH
looking
Exp
I bought one and recommend it i use it in Spain in the winter and no problems at all
a few people have stopped and asked for the address john

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

maxi77

Free Member
Mar 20, 2013
Kingdom of Fife
Funster No
MH
coacbuilt
Exp
Another happy owner. Excellent quality, dog proof and wind proof. Very good service from the company parts despatched overnight

miasmum

Free Member
Apr 3, 2016
southwest
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
The quality is excellent however they are fiddly to put up and definitely for 2 people to put up or 1 very strong one. I only have a small van and it takes a lot of space in van, however due to my large dog it gives her extra space outside that is secure so worth the effort

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Never seen Coveva but we have Jormax which are another popular option as tough, waterproof & easy to use - not cheap buying direct http://www.jormaxwindbreaks.co.uk/ (not the easiest of websites either) but last well so normally possible to pick up at reasonable price on eBay/Gumtree/Preloved if you are lucky.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
ABZSteve

ABZSteve

Free Member
Banned
Jan 8, 2014
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
2018, Apache 634 150 Auto
Exp
Since 2015
Thanks for the replies folks, very useful (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back