takeaflight

Free Member
Sep 4, 2007
Stratford-upon-Avon
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
I applied for a Countrywide LPG account, it doesn't cost anything. You receive a key to access the pumps, a pin number and a site guide. While one of their stores is only a couple of miles away I was disappointed to find the pump was only available in shop opening hours, however what I didn't realize is that they have pumps located in other locations other than the stores. In fact there is a 24hr pump in Stratford-upon-Avon town located on a trading estate.

So due to being bored with telly at 8.30 to-night of I went to try out the system with an empty MTH gas bottle.

I don't suppose the Countrywide account department will be jumping up and down with glee but I dispensed 10ltrs :thumb:

No one around, no hiding the bottle the back of the car pretending to be filling up the cars tank. :Blush:
Great.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Sounds good, you show me a link to signing up, and i will let you download all the sat nav POIs for the lpg depo's HERE:ROFLMAO:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I have an account with thid company and run my RV and Jeep with there LPG, I have access to all there pumps 24hr via gate code.

Brilliant company.

ingram

Free Member
Aug 9, 2008
Funster No
...and how much per litre was it/ Autogas at the Shell, down the road is 50.9ppl.?

It's a pity that 'Countrywide' is not really that; more like 'Westmidlandswide':Smile:

Harvey

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
My price per litre is miles cheaper than 50p per litre:winky:::bigsmile:

Its my only consolation to where i live as most meets for me are generally 400 miles plus:Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

takeaflight

Free Member
Sep 4, 2007
Stratford-upon-Avon
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
On the letter with the guide it states 43.3p ltr

However I am sure on the pump it said something like 29p.

But to be honest I only bought 9ltrs so did'nt pay to much attention to price and it was getting dark :Eeek:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Pump does not say the price you pay just the amounts used.

Your price PPL is on your statement only.

Doubt anyone get 29p a litre but i don't pay that much more.

BTW prices are per litre and you can get domestic rate key VAT @ 5%

Last edited:

Kon tiki

Free Member
Oct 11, 2007
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
20+
Signed up with them a week ago & got the keycard I think the price is 41p at the moment :thumb: Biggest problem they don't have a large coverage of the country :cry: REFUELLING OUTLETS but they are nearly all 24 hour. Not managed to try it out yet but looking to collect a few bottles & have my own stock :RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back