Could This Be The End Of Generators. (1 Viewer)

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
water injection was very common in the 50,s . jaguar owners were very often using it .
asll i can say is for several years now i have powered washing machines in the desert in my camper powered by solar and inverters .
it reminds me of lost in space tv program in the early 60,s .
i also power fridge freezers etc in maroc spain in winter and even uk in the summer .
many do. i find it quite amazing .

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Water injection works by cooling the intake air making it more dense. Used in WW2 on the Vought Corsair plane and others.

Ian

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
All these conspiracy theories about "free energy systems" are a load of bollox, if the government found it necessary to tax fresh air, they'd find a way to do it don't you worry (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mjltigger

Free Member
Nov 12, 2014
Trowbridge
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota Max
Exp
Its no scam, this type of thing was invented years ago and built by an austrailian guy but for the home, its free energy and its been proven it works - governments around the world will never let it get off the ground as they cant tax it, They all harp on about the environment and how we the public should be doing our bit for the good of the planet but truth be known they make no money from it and will never be made public - so if there is a scam anywhere its by the powers that be !

That's cool.. have you videod yours?

Kool Kroozer

Free Member
Apr 19, 2014
Cannock Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hobby Premium
Exp
Always learning
Anyone who thinks free energy is a conspiracy theory need to do some research on it, the net is plastered with it.

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Anyone who thinks free energy is a conspiracy theory need to do some research on it, the net is plastered with it.

Which proves that it doesn't exist. The US couldn't stop Snowdon but they can stop all the hundreds of people who have discovered free energy? That vid you put up of the Australian guy, it said a businessman was interested in putting money into it, and that's the crux, it didn't work but give me another £100,000 and it will, then another, and another. Some of these are genuine people who become obsessed, others are just scams, but none of them work.

Ian

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
this type of thing was invented years ago and built by an austrailian guy but for the home,

video was uploaded 5 years ago so why has it never been submitted for independent testing and marketed ?

The Reason: The laws of physics can't be broken.. an over unity machine is just a dream ..

not saying he is a scammer.. just a dreamer..

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I knew my memory was not failing. There was talk some years ago about a water powered engine.
Broken Link Removed

Deleted User
Producing energy from nothing is not possible according to the laws of physics as we now accept them, energy is converted from one form to another,

What can be achieved is to minimise the losses(efficiency) of the conversion process and I believe that something approaching 100% efficiency will ultimately be achieved at viable cost.

The advances in technology have been truly amazing in my lifetime and many of the things we now take for granted would have been dismissed as highly unlikely.

I am obviously extremely sceptical about this sort of stuff but like to keep an open mind and don't forget that the 'laws' of physics are only our interpretation of observed events and not laws handed down on tablets of stone by a supreme being.

Research is always proposing new theories to explain newly observed phenomena.

If you believe in gravity you can believe in anything:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I don't think it is possible for all the countries governments to come together and hide this from us. Presidents and prime ministers can't even keep private emails private these days. From what I read it seems most every perpetual motion, water powered machine ever 'invented' has a primary motive of fleecing investors. Its not been invented yet, I'm sure it will one day, but IMO if it existed now, we'd be using it.

Last edited:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
There was a program on Discovery not long back that basically showed a inventors house in a suburb of Arizona that was self sufficient in all forms of energy -He used combinations of Solar etc and used a plant thing he had made to give/made him Hydrogen that powered his car --It was a teckies dream house with all sorts controlled by computers and simple things that he had invented -I cannot remember all sorts of devices he had made but I remembered the cost was astronomical-a couple of million $ that he he admitted would have paid all his bills for a lifetime :( but he had not done it to save money he did it simply because he could (y)
terry

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Producing energy from nothing is not possible according to the laws of physics as we now accept them

And lets not forget "Laws of Physics" as we know them today are only about 300 years old.
Electricity about 200.
The first integrated circuit about 60.

We have a long long way to go.

My one sadness about dying, I'd love to witness the next 300 years.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Dark energy, tap into that and our troubles are over. :LOL: That's if it exists.

Ian

It looks like it exists. BUT, notice the BIG BUT.

Limitless energy, that would be like a fusion bomb, so you can be sure the dumb humans on this planet will turn our means of hope and survival into the ultimate way of destroying the planet.

Kool Kroozer

Free Member
Apr 19, 2014
Cannock Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
Always learning
people who think free energy is a myth must understand something - the bigger picture - the world would change overnight if this was to made public, car industry, gas,energy companies would collapse, third world countries would change, imagine no energy bills, no running costs for shops,towns,homes... the world itself would be different ! Anyone think that the powers that be want that ?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
people who think free energy is a myth must understand something -

People who think a water based engine exists and that the Government hides it from us must understand that they have nothing to lose by allowing the technology to thrive because government would find a way to tax it anyway, so they would not lose a penny.

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
people who think free energy is a myth must understand something - the bigger picture - the world would change overnight if this was to made public, car industry, gas,energy companies would collapse, third world countries would change, imagine no energy bills, no running costs for shops,towns,homes... the world itself would be different ! Anyone think that the powers that be want that ?

Not the case, if the device you linked to existed, it won't be free to buy will it? Its a complicated bit of gear so needs to be manufactured and your going to have a worldwide demand for it, billions would need to be built, every car, house, lorry, ship etc. A whole new money maker for the manufacturing industries, and then maintenance, they won't run forever so need servicing, more jobs, more money making opportunities.

Want one for your house sir, no problem, that will be £10,000

Ian

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
The diesel engine originally was designed to run on coconut oil. It will of course run on almost any form of vegetable oil, BUT the powers that be are not going to like that too much as it would be difficult to tax all the forms of veg oil. That is why diesel fuel was developed.
Now this new Tesla fuel cell is a different ball game altogether. Now that the owner of paypal is involved in it something will happen very quickly. A 10 KW hour model costing 3500 dollars is certainly doable.

Kool Kroozer

Free Member
Apr 19, 2014
Cannock Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
Always learning
Not the case, if the device you linked to existed, it won't be free to buy will it? Its a complicated bit of gear so needs to be manufactured and your going to have a worldwide demand for it, billions would need to be built, every car, house, lorry, ship etc. A whole new money maker for the manufacturing industries, and then maintenance, they won't run forever so need servicing, more jobs, more money making opportunities.

Want one for your house sir, no problem, that will be £10,000

Ian
Well if that was the case would it not be worth it ? Everyone bangs on about the environment and how we are destroying the earth but yet no one seems to want to do anything about it.

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Well if that was the case would it not be worth it ? Everyone bangs on about the environment and how we are destroying the earth but yet no one seems to want to do anything about it.

The poor can't afford to, the really rich can assuage their philanthropic conscience by dabbling in a few ideas like fuel cells, or telling the rest of us how we should be living our lives, while flying around in their private jets, and the rest of us? Well most of us couldn't really care less. :LOL: We're Doomed I tell you Doomed.

Ian

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
The diesel engine originally was designed to run on coconut oil. It will of course run on almost any form of vegetable oil, BUT the powers that be are not going to like that too much as it would be difficult to tax all the forms of veg oil. That is why diesel fuel was developed.
Now this new Tesla fuel cell is a different ball game altogether. Now that the owner of paypal is involved in it something will happen very quickly. A 10 KW hour model costing 3500 dollars is certainly doable.

was reading about the Tesla fuel cell/ battery banks yesterday in the Guardian online...cant find the link, but it sure sounds like a interesting development......

Got it:
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/may/01/tesla-announces-low-cost-solar-batteries-elon-musk

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Yes, they certainly go with a bang.

I saw an I Phone which had done that. Apparently started to get hot in the guys pocket and burst into flames when he took it out!! (it` a risk with Li-ion batteries).

The problem is the stumbling block of Newton!.

Pete

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back