Could it be true or just an urban myth? (1 Viewer)

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I heard from somewhere that a motorhomer started his Honda genny but got gassed because it was so quiet he fell asleep while it was still running.

When he woke up he was so woozy from the fumes that he went online, paid a tenner to join the Darkside and then tried to join the Manchester United Fan Club. (They refused him because he lived too near to Old Trafford.)

Surely this can't be true?

JJ

PS. As Jim would say, it wouldn't have happened with a Kipor...

Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
I heard from somewhere that a motorhomer started his Honda genny but got gassed because it was so quiet he fell asleep while it was still running.

When he woke up he was so woozy from the fumes that he went online, paid a tenner to join the Darkside and then tried to join the Manchester United Fan Club. (They refused him because he lived too near to Old Trafford.)

JJ

he should have gone to man city...i beleive they take anybody these days...

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
"he should have gone to man city...i believe they take anybody these days...[/QUOTE]"

Only if they are rich enough and actually go to the games Doc :winky:

JJ

"Blue Moon...."

derekfaeberwick

Free Member
Dec 1, 2007
Berwick
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
9 Years

JJ

PS. As Jim would say, it wouldn't have happened with a Kipor...

Must be a lie, if he lived that close to Old Trafford there is no way he could even afford a Kipper!:thumb:

Might have nicked one though!:Blush:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back