LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
By way of a bump, here is a copy of Suzy's post. There were 30 vans last year surely someone could do the minimal organising for those who don't want to venture to darkest Wales.

============================================

<hr style="color: rgb(193, 194, 210); background-color: rgb(193, 194, 210);" size="1"> As many of you know Bryan and I have arranged the New Year Meet for the last few years, however, this year we have decided to join the Pitstop Production in Spain. :Eeek:

We did speak to Joe at the Cotton Arms last June and told him that we would not be organising the New Year meet this year but hopefully some other funster would.:thumb:

Joe agreed to let us have the Pavillion, which many of you know has heating, lighting, tables, chairs etc., for the duration of the meet. We can take our own food, our own drink and basically use the room as we see fit. We will of course need to confirm this with him.::bigsmile:

If we don't want to take our own food they will provide (for a price of course the food and drink from the pub).

If Bryan and I were here we would have suggested that each van take a platter of food or nibbles and we all just have a Jacobs Join or American night whatever you tend to call it in your neck of the woods!

So come on funsters, I have already asked Paul (Haganap) to do it and unfortunately he can't so someone please take it on this year. Its the best deal we have had and it would be a shame to lose the venue.

If anyone needs any further info or help please pm either me or Bryan and we will assist wherever possible.::bigsmile:

OP
OP
hilldweller

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Who would like to go....

Assuming someone does the organising who would like to attend a Cotton Arms New Year Meet ?

=================================

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Assuming someone does the organising who would like to attend a Cotton Arms New Year Meet ?

=================================

If you don't behave yourself over Christmas Brian you'll be there!! :ROFLMAO:
Dame Penelope will banish you - Dinah can stay with us though - she knows how to behave herself!:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back