Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
have a look at the ebay advert JJ

I am surprised that my list of my [STRIKE]extras[/STRIKE] essentials did not initiate a flood of revelations of the extras fitted by you lot...

I would be particularly interested in a list of Bob's £14000-£15000 worth of extras... there was silly old me thinking that these RV [STRIKE]monstrosities[/STRIKE] motorhomes came "fully loaded"...

(another chance to advertise some more, Bob)

Come on... what gadgets do you have?

JJ :Cool:

Log on to ebay JJ and you will see a very very long list of extras .. Big ticket items included the VanBitz Srikeback alarm, the Free to air satellite dome, 26" mains TV and separate DVD matched, 1500 watt Sterling 'pure sin wave' not modified pro combo inverter /charger, back up camera (pioneer) 2 sat navigation systems.. pioneer and a snooper 7000, Air assisted suspension, etc., etc., very easy to spend that sum JJ and more .. add up the list you have and you will see what I mean.

Bob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
But it has not got a heated bathroom

My Pennine has cooker fridge 12v lighting 4 comfortable beds and a mega sized awning that could house a wedding reception.:thumb:

But Buttons it has not got a heated bathroom::bigsmile: .. in fact has it got a loo at all?

Bob::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
eerm should i say i just gave Jim £45 for 6 tyre pressure monitors
now i did not have any before a do i really need them ?
is £45.00 too much to spend?

well one blow out could cost me hundreds of ££s if it were to happen
what price peace of mind ?????

maybe the £450 for an extend a stay / wingman/ and hot rod was i bit OTT but i do need hot water and a good TV signal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: gas from a bottle well it will save me running the big rig just for a fill of gas:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (in winter)

ho well have to wait another 2 weeks for my benefits to arrive :Eeek:
so i can spend some more money on may be food or something I really need :Cool::Cool:

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
But Buttons it has not got a heated bathroom::bigsmile: .. in fact has it got a loo at all?

Bob::bigsmile:
No Bob our needs are few we both just love slumming it. There is no substitute to laying in a tent with the wind and rain blowing a holey outside. We keep a brollie by the bed case we have to pay a late night visit. It is amazing who you can meet on a trip across the site in your undies. Fantastic.......I could tell you a few stories::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Log on to ebay JJ and you will see a very very long list of extras .. Big ticket items included the VanBitz Srikeback alarm, the Free to air satellite dome, 26" mains TV and separate DVD matched, 1500 watt Sterling 'pure sin wave' not modified pro combo inverter /charger, back up camera (pioneer) 2 sat navigation systems.. pioneer and a snooper 7000, Air assisted suspension, etc., etc., very easy to spend that sum JJ and more .. add up the list you have and you will see what I mean.

Bob

My people have checked the advert Bob and they tell me I do not have enough spare time to read it all...:ROFLMAO:

£14,000 pounds will pay for an awfully long list of extras! :winky:

JJ :Cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back